The Tekin RSX Pro Sensored Brushless ESC/Gen4 Modified Motor Combo is a premium level racing package. Utilizing the best materials available the GEN4 has been redesigned to cut weight and reduce resistance, resulting in a purebred racing machine. A perfect choice for any discipline, the GEN4 delivers smooth power and control across the full RPM range. The SPEC-R is competition performance with the speed you need to win.
The GEN4 motor line features a redesigned, precision stamped and pressed stator to increase efficiency and reduce resistance. The stators are hand-wound with high purity copper wire and machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The motors can be tuned with optional rotors and are re-buildable, making the GEN4 motor a premium performance power plant designed for the serious racer.
The Tekin RSX Pro Sensored Brushless ESC is Tekin's premiere modified racing Electronic Speed Control. Using only the best available components and materials, this ESC is performance defined. Bred for 1:10th scale modified competition, the RSX PRO gives you maximum power with precise control and reliability. With a highly efficient aluminum heat sink housing and an entire array of adjustable features, this ESC offers the ability to fine-tune the RSX PRO's massive power for the win.
Included with the RSX PRO is a detachable fan shroud system for maximum cooling in extreme racing conditions. Data Logging, a High Voltage HD Internal BEC and optional 3rd Channel Drag Brake Adjustment come standard as well as access to Team Driver setups. Take your racing program to the next level with the Tekin RSX PRO.
- 60 Degrees Adjustable Timing Advance
- Modified Racing Specific Design
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Heat Sink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Sensored System Ready
- Anodized End-bell Plates Maximize Corrosion and Wear Resistance
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- Oversized Front Bearing
- Rebuild-able Design
- Solder-less Sensor PCB Replacement
- Legal in Major Race Governing Bodies
- ROAR Approved
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Heat Sink Housing
- Redesigned FET Package
- HD Easy Solder Posts
- Optional Shroud and High RPM Cooling Fan
- QuickTune™ One Touch Programming
- Adjustable Torque Control (requires HotWire™ sold separately)
- Adjustable Throttle and Brake Frequencies (requires HotWire™ sold separately)
- HD High Voltage Programmable BEC (requires HotWire™ sold separately)
- HotWire™ Programming Port (requires HotWire™ sold separately)
- On-the-fly Drag Brake Adjustment
- Data Logging Capability (requires HotWire™ sold separately)
- Sensor Checker
- On-Board Temperature Indicator
- ESC Self Diagnostics with Error Codes
- Fully Proportional Forward/Brake/Reverse
- Brushless and Brushed Motor Drive
- Sensored or Sensorless Operation
- LiPo Safe with Custom Voltage Cutoffs
- Sensor Plug for Precise Commutation
- HDAC: High Density Copper PCB's
- Ultra-smooth and Precise Throttle and Braking Control
*NOTE: requires HotWire™ sold separately.
- Input Voltage: 1-2S LiPO - 9.5T / 8.5T / 7.5T / 6.5T / 5.5T
- Weight: 5.1oz / 145g
- Shaft Dimensions: 3.18mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
- Motor Diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
- Motor Length: 50.25mm / 1.978"
- Max Operating Temperature: 180°F / 82°C
- Bearing Dimensions: Front: 4x13x5mm; Rear: 1/8x3/8x5/32"
- Rotor Size: 12.5mm GREEN
- Rebuildable: Yes
- Controls: Forward/Brake/Reverse
- Input Voltage: 2S-3S LiPo / 4-12S NiMH-NiCD
- Motor Limit Brushless Mode: 2S - 2.5T 2-pole 36mm Can / 3S - 10.5T 2-pole 36mm Can / 3500kV
- Motor Limit Brushed Mode: 2S - 6 Turn 36mm Can / 3S - 12 Turn 36mm Can
- Max Current: 210amps per phase*
- HV Adjustable BEC: 6.0v / 7.4v @ 5.5amps
- Dimensions: 1.21 x 1.43 x .82" / 31.2 x 37.2 x 21mm
- Weight: 1.4oz / 40g
This product was added to our catalog on August 31, 2020