Tekin RS Gen2 Sensored Brushless ESC/Gen3 Motor Combo (21.5T)
Tekin RS Gen2 Sensored Brushless ESC/Gen3 Motor Combo. This combo includes the awesome RS Gen2 ESC and the Redline Gen3 21.5 Turn Motor. Redline Gen3 RPM Sensored Brushless Motors have been engineered to be smaller, lighter and faster than the previous model. Much more than a re-hash and new look, the GEN3 Redline Sensored Motor is ready for any situation and able to create the speed you need to win. On Road or Off, the GEN3 delivers smooth power across the entire RPM range you’ve come to expect from a Tekin motor.
The GEN3 21.5T, 17.5T and 13.5T are available in an RPM version as well as the standard versions. Designed for applications where higher RPM is more beneficial than torque, these motors are perfect for 1/12 and touring car racing classes. These motors come standard with 12.5mm performance rotors.
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heat Sink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized End-bell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
- High RPM precision bearings
- Rebuild-able Design
- Solder-less Sensor PCB replacement
- Adjustable Timing
- Standard and RPM versions
- Ultra-smooth and Precise Throttle and Braking Control
- Compatible with Sensored/Sensorless Brushless and Brushed Motors
- Easily Access Programming, Anywhere, Anytime
- Datalogging Capability
- High Voltage Programmable BEC
- EZ Access HotWire Programming Port
- HotWire PC Interface for Advanced Programming and Updating
- D2: Dual Drive Mode Technology
- On-Board Temperature Indicator
- HDAC: High Density Copper PCB's
- Sensor Plug for Precise Commutation with all Motors
- Gold-plated Solder Posts for Easy Wire Replacement
- Self Test Diagnostics and Factory Reset
- Pit Tune Mode
- DGF2: Digital Glitch Filtering V2
- QuickTune™ Programming
- One-Touch Radio Calibration
- Input Voltage: 2S - 3S
- Weight: 158g / 5.6oz
- Shaft Dimensions: 3.2mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
- Motor Diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
- Motor Length: 48.5mm / 1.909"
- Bearing Dimensions: Front: 4x13x5mm / Rear: 1/8x3/8x5/32"
- Rotor Size: 12.5mm
- Rebuildable: Yes
- Controls: Forward/Brake/Reverse
- Input Voltage: 4-9 Cells, 2S-3S Lipo
- BEC: 6.0v / 7.4v 5.5amps
- Motor Limit Brushless Mode: 8.5 Turn, 540 2-pole (36mm)
- Motor Limit Brushed Fwd Only Mode: 10 Turn
- Motor Limit Brushed Fwd/Rev Mode: 12 Turn
- Timing Profiles: 7 choices (on board)
- Brushed Modes: Fwd Only, Fwd/Rev, Rev Delay
- Brushless Modes: Fwd Only, Fwd/Rev, Rev Delay
- Dimensions: 1x1.3x.51" (25.4x33x12.9mm)
- Weight: 2.0oz / 48g w/wire
This product was added to our catalog on January 7, 2016.
Its a new car. The response on the ESC in default mode is awesome. The performance is outstanding. I love it. I am a Tekin convert after just a couple of days.
ESC and motor performance are both spectacular.
Manual included with ESC is detailed and excellent. Programming is simple.
It runs very cool in my class with maximum legal gearing. It has a built in temperature gauge and logger.
It comes unwired. Some people may not like having to solder to the ESC posts. Look up Randy's soldering tips on team Tekin youtube and that will helps you a lot.
Warantee is void in wet or even just damp conditions. It rained on my major comp weekend. So I didn't run.)