Tekin ROC412 Element Proof 4-Pole Sensored Brushless Rock Crawler Motor (4600kV)
The Tekin ROC412 Element Proof 4-Pole Sensored Brushless Rock Crawler Motor offers protection from the elements, giving you the power to take on the trails or track without fear of water, mud or snow! Designed for heavier trail or rock racing rigs, the ROC 412 delivers more torque and more power on demand. Using a 4-pole 12-slot motor design, the ROC 412 harnesses the benefits of brushless efficiency and reliability to keep you and your rig on the trail longer with more power.
When combined with the ROC 412 with an RX4 or RS GEN2 speed control and you have the smooth power and precision required for rock racing or crawling at your disposal.
- Element Proof design tackles Water, Mud and Snow*
- 18.5mm Rotor provides more Torque and Braking Power
- 4 Pole 12 Slot Hi-torque Motor Design
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Crawler, Rock Race and Trail Rig Specific
- Neodymium Sintered Magnets
- Rebuildable Design
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximizes Efficiency
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for use with all sensored and sensorless systems
- High RPM ABEC5 Oversized Bearings
- * Element Proof ESCs and Motors are specially designed to withstand water splashes and are not meant to be submerged. Included dielectric grease must be used on the sensor and fan port connections to protect them from shorting.
- ** The ROC412 EP is not intended for operation while submerged in liquid.
- *** Anytime your motor sees water it is important that you perform the proper after run maintenance. Warranty does not cover neglect, lack of maintenance, bearings, rust or any damage that may occur if the motor is submerged in water.
- Input Voltage:
- 2S - 5700kV / 4600kV / 3100kV
- 3S - 3100kV / 2300kV / 1800kV
- 4S - 2300kV / 1800kV / 1200kV
- 5S - 1800kV / 1200kV / 500kV
- 6S - 1200kV / 500kV
- Weight: 180g / 6.3oz
- Shaft Dimensions: 3.2mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
- Motor Diameter: 35.8mm / 1.41"
- Motor Length: 52.5mm / 2.10"
- Bearing Dimensions: Front: 5 x 14 x 5mm / Rear: 5 x 11 x 5mm
- Rotor Size: 18.5mm
- Rebuildable: Yes
This product was added to our catalog on October 30, 2017.