Tekin ROC 412 4-Pole Sensored Brushless Rock Crawler Motor (500kV)
This is the Tekin ROC 412, 500kV 4-Pole Sensored Brushless Rock Crawler Motor. Tekin's latest contribution to the popular Redline series of brushless motors is the ROC 412 crawler motor. The ROC 412 provides enthusiasts with the next generation in crawling performance. The 412 gives 3S LiPo / 35T brushed crawler speeds with 2S LiPo / 55T brushed precision and feel. Using a 4-pole, 12-slot motor design, the ROC 412 harnesses the benefits of brushless torque and efficiency to keep you on the trail longer with more power. Couple the ROC 412 with an RS or RX8 speed control for the smoothest brushless crawling system available.
Designed specifically for rock crawlers and scale trail rigs, the ROC 412 boasts the proven 4-pole 12-slot sensored motor design from the popular T8 and Pro4 series motors. Some special tweaks have been made to produce a powerplant capable of pushing your G6 trail ride or competition crawler to maximum performance. Grab a ROC 412 today for the ultimate in rock-crushing, axle-snapping power.
- 4 Pole 12 Slot Hi-torque Motor Design
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Crawler and Trail Rig Specific
- Neodymium Sintered Magnets
- Rebuildable Design
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximizes Efficiency
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for use with all sensored and sensorless systems
- High RPM ABEC5 Oversized Bearings
Weight: 6.95oz / 197g
Shaft Dimensions: .60"x .125" / 3.18mm (1/8") x 15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 1.4" / 35.8mm
Motor Length: 2.1" / 52.9mm
Bearing Dimensions: Front: 5x14x5mm / Rear: 5x11x5
This product was added to our catalog on July 12, 2017.