Tekin Redline Gen2 Sensored Brushless Motor (13.5T)
This is the Tekin Redline Gen2 13.5 Turn Sensored Brushless Motor. Tekin's Gen2 series motors carry forward engineering principles and performance benchmarks set by the Tekin Redline name. The Gen2 Redline Sensored Motor incorporates the latest technology advancements in brushless motor design and manufacturing, giving you the torque and RPM you want every time you pull the trigger. On Road or Off, Tekin's Gen2 Sensored motors give you an edge over your competition and deliver smooth power throughout the entire RPM range.
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized Endbell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
- High RPM precision bearings
- Rebuildable Design
- Solderless Sensor PCB replacement
- Adjustable Timing
Weight: 6.3oz (180g)
Shaft Dimensions: 3.2x15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.85mm/1.40"
Motor Length: 51.8mm/2.03"
This product was added to our catalog on October 19, 2012.