Team Trinity D4 Modified Brushless Motor (4.5T)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the Trinity D4, 4.5 Turn Modified Brushless Motor. The D4 has arrived! With a variety of redesigned features and updates, the D4 is carrying on the Trinity legacy of power, reliability and performance. This ROAR legal motor picks up where the D3.5 left off, but includes a redesigned stator and certified wire gauge. Other improvements include a redesigned 3 piece can with increased venting to deliver efficient cooling, and a redesigned end bell for improved bearing alignment. This has been combined with redesigned solder tabs, high power NdFeB Neo magnets and grade 5 ball bearings.
- Complies with all ROAR technical specifications
- Updated Stator Design
- High Temperature Pure Copper Wire
- Certified Wire Gauge
- Infinite Actual Timing AdjustmentNew 3 Piece Can
- Updated Style Endbell For Better Bearing Alignment
- Easy To Solder Silver Plated Tabs
- Increased Venting For Better Cooling
- NdFeB Neodymium Magnets
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- Compatible with all D3.5 KillShot Rotors
This product was added to our catalog on August 4, 2014.