Team Trinity D4 "MAXZILLA" Brushless Motor w/High Torque Rotor (17.5T)
This is the Trinity D4 17.5 Turn ROAR Spec Brushless Motor. The D4 has arrived! With a variety of redesigned features and updates, the D4 is carrying on the Trinity legacy of power, reliability and performance. This ROAR legal motor picks up where the D3.5 left off, but includes a redesigned stator and certified wire gauge to ensure that this motor remains legal! Other improvements include a redesigned 3 piece can with increased venting to deliver efficient cooling, and a redesigned end bell for improved bearing alignment. This has been combined with redesigned solder tabs, high power NdFeB Neo magnets and grade 5 ball bearings.
The MAXZILLA version of the D4 includes a factory installed TEP1112 High Torque Rotor for more torque and more overall power throughout the entire RPM range.
- TEP1112 High Torque Rotor installed
- Meets all ROAR Specs
- Redesigned Stator
- High Temperature Pure Copper Wire
- Certified Wire Gauge
- Infinite Actual Timing Adjustment
- Redesigned 3 Piece Can
- Redesigned Endbell For Better Bearing Alignment
- Easy To Solder Silver Plated Tabs
- Increased Venting For Better Cooling
- NdFeB Neodymium Magnets
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- Compatible with D3.5 KillShot Stators
This product was added to our catalog on August 29, 2014.