Team Trinity D4 "Certified" Spec Brushless Motor (21.5T)
This is the Trinity D4 ROAR Spec 21.5 Turn "Certified" Brushless Motor. This "Certified" D4 motor has been hand-built using a "Certified" stator and rotor for more RPM and power. The motors are hand assembled, Motolyser tuned and dyno tested, with the stator, rotor, amp draw and RPM data right on the can.
Other D4 Certified features include Motolyser tested "Certified" sensor boards for improved timing accuracy, sensor performance, and power throughout the entire power band. The "Certified" parts all test within the top 5% of all Trinity tested parts. These competition grade spec racing motors are easily some of the best and fastest Spec motors you can buy.
- Hand Built "Certified" Series to deliver the best product possible
- "Certified" Sensor Board with Black Timing Endbell
- "Certified" Rotor
- Meets all ROAR Specs
- Redesigned Stator
- High Temperature Pure Copper Wire
- Certified Wire Gauge
- Infinite Actual Timing Adjustment
- Redesigned 3 Piece Can
- Redesigned Endbell For Better Bearing Alignment
- Easy To Solder Silver Plated Tabs
- Increased Venting For Better Cooling
- NdFeB Neodymium Magnets
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- Compatible with D3.5 KillShot Stators
This product was added to our catalog on January 21, 2015.