Team Trinity 24K Modified Brushless Motor (6.5T)
The Trinity 24K Short Stack Brushless Motor is more than just a shiny new can. A redesigned short stack stator, updated stator material and increased venting delivers improved power and lower running temps.
Derived from success in stock racing, Trinity followed the rush into the realm of mod motors. It's time you discover the nugget that will bring you success day in and day out.
- Redesigned Short Stack Stator
- Updated Stator Material
- Certified Gauge High Temperature Wire
- Thicker Pure Copper Solder Tabs and Collector
- 60 Degree Range of Timing Adjustment
- Grade 5 Ball Bearings
- More Vents for More Cooling
- Uses all D3.5 and D4 Rotors
- Built to ROAR, EFRA and IFMAR Specifications
- Includes TEP1151 12mm Medium-High RPM Mod Rotor
Sensor Wire Length: 190mm
This product was added to our catalog on January 29, 2016.