The Orion Vortex VST2 Pro XLW Brushless Motors are based on the VST series, but stand out from the crowd with a smaller and lighter 34mm diameter can. Another unique feature, the XLW series is equipped with 3 pairs of mounting holes - each drilled at a different height, allowing 3 different mounting positions in the car and a level of CG tuning never before available in a motor.
The high-grade aluminum motor can features a striking CAD design that helps to keep the can temperatures low, while remaining ultra lightweight. The rotor has been perfectly balanced and is combined with high-quality stator materials that will give your 1:10 scale car the extra punch you have been looking for.
- Competition Sensor brushless motor for 1/10 scale cars
- VST2 world champion technology
- Xtreme lightweight design
- Smaller 34mm diameter and 3 different mounting positions allow lower positioning in the car
- Improved CG for faster cornering
- High-efficiency design and cooling
- Low resistance solder tabs
1S ~ 2S 8.4V
This product was added to our catalog on December 6, 2016