Team Orion Advantage Touch Duo V-Max AC/DC Charger (6S/10A/100W x2)
The Team Orion Advantage Touch Duo V-Max features a LiHV charge mode. LiHV batteries, like Orion's LiPo V-Max batteries, can be charged with an end voltage of 4.35V/cell (vs 4.2V/cell for a standard LiPo). The 200W integrated power supply allows charge currents of up to 10A and fast charging of any type of battery. You can simultaneously charge, discharge, store, cycle or balance any combination of LiPo/LiPo HV/LiFe/NiMH/NiCd/Pb batteries.
The interface is equipped with a top navigation bar that allows you to easily switch between the two channels and a split view allows you to display simultaneously the data from both channels. As is the case with the other Advantage Touch chargers, the duo also features advanced setup possibilities, balancing, discharge and storage functions and a graphic engine to display charge and discharge curves. The charger is also equipped with a USB connector that allows the user to install future firmware upgrades.
- LiPo HV Charge Mode
- Touch Screen Dual Channel Multi-Chemistry Charger
- Large size 4” Color Touch Screen
- Integrated AC/DC Power Supply
- 200W (100W/channel) charge power, 2x10A max
- Charges 1-6S LiPo/LiPo HV/LiFe, 1-16 cell NiMH/NiCd and 1-20 cell Pb batteries
- Charge, discharge, cycle, storage and balance functions
- Multi language easy to use interface
- Split View Data Display
- Wide array of adjustable parameters
- 2x 6 memory slots for charge settings
- Input/output reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Advantage Touch Duo V-Max Charger w/power cord
- (2) 4-in-1 Balancing Board (XH, TP/FP, EH and HP/PQ)
- (2) EC3 charge leads
- USB cable for firmware upgrade
- Instruction manual and Quick Start User Guide
This product was added to our catalog on February 3, 2016.
go to advanced settings and turn off balancing. it will charge nicads then)
I am happy with this charger, easy to use, charge default 1C, 2S battery is able to charge 10A, 4S battery to 6.3A maximum charge. I always used to internal power supply, but can also work with an external power supply. In normal mode charge balancing makes the cells automatically. Good charger.)