Team Orion Advantage Touch Advance AC/DC Charger (6S/10A/100W)
This is the Team Orion Advantage Touch Advance AC/DC Charger. The Advantage Touch Advance is an AC/DC color touch screen charger with an integrated 100W power supply that delivers charge currents up to 10 Amps, making it possible to fast charge 1-6S LiPo/LiFe/LiIon and 1-15 cell NiMH/NiCd, and also charge 2-20V Pb chemistry batteries at standard rates. The Advantage Touch Advance is built around a modern microprocessor and secured with the Multi-Protection System against input/output reverse polarity.
At the first start-up you choose one of six pre-installed language packs (English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Swedish). Continue, with the innovative charge assistant and your charger is ready to charge, discharge, store, balance, cylce or show you the latest charge data – all this with one single click! The ATTS touch screen software has been continuously improved: the balancing process has been updated to be faster and more precise for reduced overall charge times. The graphics engine has been optimized with an improved auto-zoom, and you can personalize the charger with custom theme colors. The Touch Advance is equipped with the latest software and even more features.
You can even test the charger online! An integrated USB-connector allows you to download the latest updates and features as well as monitor your battery with a PC! 7 different charge leads have been included; EC3, Deans®, Tamiya®, TRX®, BEC, Futaba® plugs and crocodile clips, as well as a 4-in-1 balancing board, a Micro-USB cable, the mains power cord, a quick start manual and instruction guide in the box.
- SPECTRA Color Touch Screen: The 3” 400x240 color TFT-LCD display combined with Orion's specialized ATTS touch software offers an exclusive “touch” experience for the user. Selected high grade components ensure a flawless and intuitive experience, the information is clearly displayed on the screen and the touch screen precisely registers the user input. Thanks to its “touch” input, the charger reaches new levels of usability and interactivity.
- HPC High Precision Processor: It’s important that the charger gives the battery a complete charge, no matter the type and original status of the battery. Through extensive R&D Orion has found the best charge and discharge profiles to ensure a safe and reliable charge and discharge, time after time. The high precision charging circuitry manages the charge and discharge with unprecedented levels of accuracy, delivering optimal battery performance charge after charge.
- ATTS Advanced Touch Technology Software: The ATTS software was specifically designed for the Touch charger, its interface offers both ease of use for beginners and customizability for experienced users. All of the information is clearly displayed on the high-resolution color screen, this means that having to read lengthy user manuals is a thing of the past, the charger offers a very intuitive experience.
- Advanced Balancing: The Advantage Touch charger is equipped with a lithium battery balance function. This function enables you to check the status of your lithium batteries and if required it can balance the cells without having to use the charge or discharge functions of the charger. A graphic display and data such has voltage and IR for each cell are displayed on the screen indicating their current status.
- Graphics Engine: Thanks to its advanced software and hardware capabilities, the charger can display the current charge and discharge status with a graphic. Graphics give a visual reading of data which can help you better visualize the current state of the battery. You can check the battery charge and discharge voltage curves which may indicate eventual inconsistencies with the battery function.
- Dual Power Input: The Advantage Touch charger can use AC and DC current as a power source. This means that you can power the charger from a 100-240VAC power outlet or a 11-18VDC power source (like a car battery). This extra flexibility means that you do not need two different chargers or to carry a power supply around with you.
- Integrated Power Supply: The Advantage Touch charger features a compact sized case, even with an integrated AC/DC power supply in the case. The main advantage of this is that you don’t need to buy a separate power supply along with the charger and you can plug the charger directly into a power outlet.
- USB Port: The charger is equipped with a mini USB port. Thanks to this port, you can connect your charger to a computer and update its software. Updated software can improve the capabilities of the charger, it also helps it maintain its original value since you can always have the latest functionalities. Software updates can be downloaded from the Orion website.
- Multi-Language Software: To improve the user-friendliness of the Advantage Touch Charger, Orion has translated the software in different languages. The charger interface is in English Language by default and it can be changed to German, French, Italian and Japanese. Translated software can be downloaded from the Orion website.
- Adjustable Charge Cut-Off: Yes
- Charge Leads:
- Crocodile Clips
- Input Voltage:
- 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Main Plug Type: USA
- Updatable Firmware: Yes
- User Interface: Spectra Color Touch Screen (400x240)
- Charge Current: 0.1-10A
- Charge Power: 100W
- Discharge Current: 0.1-5AA (Discharge current will vary according to the cell count of the battery)
- Discharge Power: 10W
- Charging Capability:
- LiPo/LiFe/LiIon 1-6 cells
- NiMH/NiCd 1-15 cells
- Pb 2-20V
- Delta Peak: Yes
- Adjustable Delta Peak: 0-30mV
- Charge Modes:
- Integrated Balancer (JST-XH): Yes
- Adjustable Beep Tones: Yes
- Adjustable Cycle Pause Time: 0-99min
- Adjustable Discharge Cut-off: Yes
- Adjustable Max Charge Temperature: 0-99°C
- Adjustable Peak Voltage: 1.5-4.3V
- Adjustable Trickle Current: 0-500mA
- Charge and Discharge Data Storage: Yes
- External Balancing Board: Yes
- Max Charged Capacity Safety: Yes
- Multi-Protection System: Yes
- Optional Temp Probe: Yes
- Length: 170mm
- Width: 158mm
- Height: 45mm
- Weight: 680g
This product was added to our catalog on August 15, 2013.