Team Magic E4D Drift Spec 1/10 Brushless RTR 4WD Touring Car w/H.A.R.D 2.4GHz Radio (Red)
This is the Team Magic E4D Drift Spec 1/10 Scale Brushless RTR 4WD Touring Car, with an included H.A.R.D. 2.4GHz Radio. The E4D electric drift car will definitely catch everyone's attention by showing it's drifting ability and realistic body shell. This is the car that will allow you to experience the easy way of racing, and enjoy the great feeling of drifting the car.
The E4D drifter comes with an included and installed H.A.R.D. 2.4GHz Radio System, a H.A.R.D. 60A Brushless ESC, a H.A.R.D. 6.5T Sensored Brushless Motor and a realistic pre-painted red body. The chassis of the vehicle is equipped with a three rubber belt system to efficiently lay down the power and high quality shock absorbers are equipped on all four corners. If you're feeling the need for speed down the road, the E4D is fully upgradable and be customized the way you want it.
The E4D is 98% factory assembled. The remaining 2% needed to get your car running is incredibly simple. No wires or soldering, just charge your 7.2V NiMH battery, get some AA batteries for the transmitter and you're ready to go! The entire car is factory assembled, saving you time, and getting you behind the trigger as quickly as possible!
- Great Value
- Three Belt Transmission
- Narrow Chassis & Low CG Design
- Centralized Motor & Battery Design
- Durable High Quality Shock Absorbers
- Flying Wing Suspension Arms with Updated Front Arms
- Front and Rear CVD
- Aluminum Crank for Larger 43° Steering Angle
- Adjustable Turnbuckles
- Front Ball Differential / Rear Spool
- Fully Upgradable
- Fine Mounted Rubber Tires
- H.A.R.D. 2.4GHz Radio System
- H.A.R.D. 60A Brushless ESC
- H.A.R.D. 6.5T Sensored Brushless Motor
- Realistic Pre-Painted 190mm Drift Car Body
Width: 186-193mm adjustable
Drive ratio: 2.059
Caster block: 6 degree
Needed To Complete:
- 7.2V 6-Cell NiMH Battery Pack
- Compatible Battery Charger
- (4) "AA" Transmitter Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on March 19, 2013.