Team Losi Racing 22-4 Shorty Chassis Conversion Kit
This is an optional Team Losi Racing 22-4 Shorty Chassis Conversion Kit. As the TLR Race Team continues to push the envelope of performance for the 22-4, they have found the weight distribution and overall balance of the 22-4 to be much better when running a “shorty” LiPo on the left side of the chassis and mounting the ESC on the right. This moves the weight a little more forward overall, improves the corner weight balance, and reduces the total weight by 75-100g (depending on the battery pack used). This configuration is used on most all TLR 22-4 setups since mid-2014 including Ryan Maifield’s 2015 Reedy Race Champion setup. Designed as a direct replacement, no other parts are needed to convert to your 22-4!
- Chassis is designed to fit a “shorty LiPo” without any modification to the chassis or mud guard
- Aluminum battery stop included allows for shorty pack to be mounted in the front or rear position
- Additional milling to chassis lowers the total weight by 18-20g
- An open pocket under the motor has proven to lower motor temperatures approximately 20-30 degrees Fahrenheit
- CNC Machined from 2.5mm thick 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Directly fits onto the 22-4 without the need for any other parts or modifications
This product was added to our catalog on October 5, 2015.