Team Durango Rear Suspension Arms Type B
These are replacement Team Durango Rear Suspension Arms supplied in our Type B configuration and feature shock mounting holes that allow for multiple shock positions without the need to switch suspension arms from left to right.
This is the perfect item to add to your DEX210 when flexible set-up options are essential, due to the multiple lower shock positions and integrated roll-bar mount.
- Super-durable composite material for superior performance in all racing conditions
- The ability to mount shock absorbers on the front or rear of the suspension arm, making fine tuning of traction and jump handling fast and easy
- Custom designed roll-bar fitting for fast and easy mounting of your anti-roll bar in seconds
- Integrated droop-screw fittings for precision droop tuning
- Captured hinge-pin fitting for added fitting security
- New shape and strength webbing for increased rear end grip on slick surfaces and ultimate strength when landing big jumps
- (1) pair of Rear Suspension Arms (Type B)
This product was added to our catalog on May 10, 2016.