Team Durango DEX410R "V3" 1/10 Electric 4WD Off Road Buggy Kit
This is the Team Durango DEX410R “V3” 1/10 Scale Electric 4WD Off Road Buggy Kit. Since the introduction of the Team Durango DEX410 and DEX410R platform in 2009, Team Durango has captured numerous club victories, multiple national and international titles, the 2011 EFRA European Championship and the extremely prestigious, 2009 IFMAR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. The DEX410Rv3 is the next evolution of this championship winning Team Durango DNA. Sporting plenty of goodies right out of the box, the Team Durango DEX410Rv3 is sure to offer the affordable advantage you're looking for.
- Winner of multiple championships, including the 2009 IFMAR Worlds, the 2011 IFMAR Vice-Worlds and the 2011 EFRA Europeans!
- Race-proven, ultra-thin aluminum chassis plate with composite side rails and a flex brace
- Outstanding race geometry, courtesy of ideal-length A-arms, composite materials, turnbuckle pivot points and shock positioning
- Adjustable, machined aluminum coil-over oil shocks
- Aluminum shock towers with multiple mounting positions
- Composite shock collars and shock seal caps
- High-grade polycarbonate body shell with a raised cab and widened side pods
- Steering knuckles and front/rear hubs offer multiple positioning options
- 51% /49% rear-to-front weight distribution and precise left-to-right weight distribution, for optimal handling
- Tunable, quick-change gear differentials
- Beefy 0.6" (14mm) composite drive hexes transfer all the power to the wheels and prevent stripping
- Redesigned, 2.7" (68mm) center rear driveshaft mates perfectly with the re-designed center-rear outdrives
- Fixed, larger, super-tough composite heavy-duty ball ends.
- Ball bearings are featured in the wheel hubs, differentials and differential outdrives, plus the central spur gear carrier
Length: 21.7" (550mm)
Width: 11.2" (285mm)
Wheelbase: 12.9-13.2" (329-336mm)
Ready-to-Run Weight: 6 pounds (2,700g)
Needed to Complete:
- 2-channel surface radio system
- Batteries (2S LiPo Saddle Pack Battery)
- Battery charger (LiPo Specific Battery Charger)
- Electronic speed control & motor
- Pinion gear
- Paint for body
- Glue for tires
- Steering servo
NOTE: Final weight will vary with the actual electronics, body, wheels and tires used to complete the DEX410Rv3.
This product was added to our catalog on May 1, 2012.
I have say a special big thanks to amain hobbies for there super fast shipping)