Team Durango DEX210F Mid Motor 1/10 Electric 2WD Off-Road Buggy Kit
Focus Your Attack,
Maximize Your Performance
The Team Durango DEX210F Mid Motor Electric 2WD Off-Road Buggy Kit is a focused 1/10 Scale race machine designed with the motor in the center, powering the rear gearbox with a center driveshaft. Created for drivers who want to specialize, the DEX210F is precision manufactured and features the perfect set-up options to suit the constant evolution of global track surfaces.
Medium to high-grip clay, turf and carpet surfaces, are easily conquered. With specially designed weight balance and geometry, the DEX210F is primed for the podium.
Versatile Weight Distribution
The DEX210F allows the use of specific battery and electronic component layouts, giving you control of how weight bias is tuned easily. This will allow you to further optimize your DEX210F for high-grip track conditions, responding quickly to changes in conditions that require weight distribution adjustments.
- Easily switch between saddle and shorty battery configurations.
- Equalized weight balance provides consistent handling.
- You choose the configuration and stay ahead of changing track conditions.
Super Efficient Power Transfer
The Team Durango gear differential has proven to provide consistent handling on high-grip surfaces, with lightweight composite cross-shafts for reduced rotating mass and increased efficiency. Fast to service and tune, this championship-winning diff assembly will put your DEX210F ahead of the pack, on the track and in the pits.
- Easily oil tuned for various conditions.
- Machined diff ring gear, lightweight cross-shafts and planetary gears provide precision operation and increased efficiency.
Versatile Motor Mount
The DEX210F motor mount allows you to quickly install your chosen power plant, whilst making critical mesh adjustments is fast and efficient. Designed to allow for multiple mounting positions with no optional parts required, this precision aluminum feature will make fast work of critical motor servicing tasks.
- Fast and consistent gear meshing for easy adjustments.
- Motor position adjusted via two screws for hassle-free servicing.
Quick Battery Changes
Fast and easy battery changes will help you save time between races, with the hook-and-loop battery straps providing a secure fitting for your cells.
- Quickly access batteries for fast and efficient changes.
- Super-durable hook-and-loop battery straps for ultimate cell security.
- Same easy battery strap system used for saddle and shorty configurations.
Wheel Hexes: 12mm or 14mm
The DEX210F includes 12mm front and rear wheel hex fittings, as well as a full set of 14mm units, straight from the kit box. This provides ultimate wheel choice flexibility, making it easy for you to run existing wheels you own, and quickly conform to pre-mounted control tires if the competition dictates.
- Quickly and easily switch between industry wheel formats, keeping running costs to a minimum.
- O-ring secured hex drive pin on all new 12mm fittings. Avoids loss of drive pins.
Accessing a tuning option, that will have an immediate effect for on-power steering, is made ultra-easy with the patent pending Team Durango rear Multi-Axles. You can experience an increase or decrease in on-power mid-corner steering, by quickly switching Multi-Axle CVD mounting positions.
- Quickly tune on-power steering response.
- React easily to changing track conditions between races.
- Precision engineered CVD Multi-Axle drivehsafts for super-consistent rotating performance.
- CNC machined aluminum rear bulkheads and carbon fiber shock tower
- High-quality hook-and-loop battery strap
- Precision center slipper clutch
- Front composite 12mm hexes with o-ring retainers
- Multi-axle wheel axles and driveshafts
- Rear composite 12mm hexes with o-ring retainers
- CNC machined aluminum center bulkheads, motor mount and motor plate
- 2.5mm 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum chassis plate
Length: 15.8" (400mm)
Width: 9.8" (250mm)
Wheelbase: 11.2"-11.4" (285-289mm)
Racing Weight: approx. 1.6kg (3.5lbs)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.47:1
Needed to Complete:
- 1/10 scale electric motor
- 1/10 scale electronic speed control
- 7.4V LiPo or 6.0V LiFe battery (saddle pack, shorty pack, or square pack)
- Battery charger (able to charge one of the batteries mentioned above)
- 2-channel radio system
- Steering servo
- Pinion gear (48 pitch)
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint for body
- 1/10 scale buggy wheels (12mm or 14mm) & tires
- Glue for tires and wheels
- Silicone shock & diff fluid
This product was added to our catalog on February 22, 2016.