The Team Brood Djinn Machine Wound 540 5 Segment Quad Magnet Brushed Motor doesn't skimp on features or power. The Djinn features a skewed 5-slot armature, combined with Neodymium magnets to provide incredibly smooth startup power and increased resistance to thermal breakdown, with unmatched torque and brake strength when compared to other 5 slot armature motors.
Djinn series motors have been built using a strict assembly process that includes hand shimming the armature and precision brush hood alignment, and is then finished off with a low impact break in and dyno test to ensure that each motor meets strict criteria. This is done to extract all the power from this machined wound option, that gives budget conscious crawlers a higher quality choice when compared to standard machine wound motors.
- Skewed Armature: Offers smoother startup than a straight stack armature, without negatively affecting torque delivery or brake strength.
- Quad Neo Magnet: High strength N45EH magnets provide smoother startup and improved resistance to thermal breakdown.
- CNC Machined Can: Machined from solid billet steel. This helps to create an optimal air gap on each side of the armature for a stronger and more precise magnetic field.
- Adjustable Timing: Fine tune the motors powerband to optimal settings
- Rebuildable: Can be rebuilt to provide maximum power and longevity
- Dual Precision Ball Bearings: Reduces friction provides increased efficiency and power
- Aluminum Heatsinks: Additional cooling provides for a more efficient motor
- Standup Brushes: Long lasting performance
- Springs: Optimal Tension Springs
- Machine Wound: Delivers consistent and reliable performance, at a more affordable price
- Epoxy Balanced:
- Warranty: 30 Day Limited through manufacturer
- Cleaned and Lubed Bearings: Allows for the smoothest operation
- Precision-Spaced Armature: Centers the Armature in the magnetic field with minimal play
- Precision-Measured Springs: Assures both springs are at the optimal tension
- Aligned Brush Hoods: Allows the brushes to make full contact allowing even wear and max power
- Tested: Each component is tested on precision calibrated equipment
- Fully Broken-In: Ready to install and run when you pull it out of the tube
- Poles: 2
- Magnets: NEO N45EH
- Brush Style: Standup
- Voltage Input: 3.7v-14.8v
- Break-In: 570 seconds at 3 volts, 30 seconds at 3.5 volts
- Timing: 0°
- Rotation: Normal
- Kv: 1540Kv
- Construction: Machine wound
- Stack Design: Skewed
- Slots: 5
- Wire Type: Copper Round
- Balance Type: Epoxy
- Turns: 16T
- Motor Dimensions:
- Weight: 9 ounces
- Length: 54mm (2.125")
- Diameter: 35.85mm (1.41")
- Shaft Size: 3mm (1/8")
- Mounting Pattern: Standard 540 M3x25mm
This product was added to our catalog on August 31, 2020