Team Associated SC10RS RTR Brushless 2WD Short Course Truck w/2.4GHz, Battery &
This is the Team Associated SC10RS 1/10 Scale RTR Brushless Electric 2WD Short Course Truck, with an included XP 2.4GHz radio system and enough decals to make one of four different "Hart and Huntington" race replica trucks. The Hart and Huntington Off Road Race Team is a force to contend with, as they are stacked with some heavy-hitting talent! The team consists of FMX legend Carey Hart, short-course vets Josh Merrell and Rob ‘Fig’ Naughton, and 2011's Pro Buggy Champion Ryan Beat. With a team like this, it’s no wonder why the competition is more than just a little worried!
Team Associated’s SC10RS (Race-Spec) is a Ready-To-Run RC replica of the trucks driven by the Hart and Huntington Off Road Race Team in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. This awesome SC10RS combo pack includes a Reedy WolfPack 3000mAh LiPo battery and the Reedy 526-S AC/DC 2s-6s Cell LiPo/LiFe Balance Charger! Combine this with the water-resistant high-power XP SC700 Brushless Speed Control, water-resistant enclosed receiver box, blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks, sealed gear differential, KMC replica hex-drive wheels, high traction JConcepts racing rear tires, and a XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system and this SC10RS combo becomes a potent short course race machine!
- Water-resistant high-power XP SC700 Brushless Speed Control
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shocks
- Sealed gear differential
- KMC replica hex-drive wheels
- High traction JConcepts racing rear tires
- XP3-SS 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system
- Reedy WolfPack 3000mAh LiPo battery
- Reedy 526-S AC/DC 2s-6s Cell LiPo/LiFe Balance Charger
- Championship short course racing truck body
- Composite battery hold-down strap fits NiMH & LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers with AE logo rear mud flaps
- Molded composite low-CG chassis with increased strength
- 14 precision rubber sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rugged steel turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank "coplanar" steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front & rear
- Many Factory Team & Reedy option parts already available!
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
Length: 550mm (21.65in)
Width: 293mm (11.54in)
Wheelbase: 327mm (12.87in)
Weight: 2080g (4.59 lbs)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
Needed to Complete:
- (8) AA batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on November 25, 2013.
Really easy to drive right out of the box.
TON of aftermarket support to customize and tune your truck.
Very easy and straight forward to work on.
Some things to note are as follows. The ball cups on the rear have a habit of popping off, especially if you race on a hard packed clay track and come down off a jump sideways. This causes the dog bone drive shaft to fling out of your truck. Make sure when you have a crash like this you check for that driveshaft on the ground somewhere nearby. The best fix for this is to convert the rear turnbuckles to captured ball ends like what is found on the sc10 4x4. The diff comes packed with black grease, a much better option is to fill the diff with silicone diff fluid, and this also allows you to tune the diff as well with different weight oils. A big weak point that should be addressed before you even drive this truck is that the rear axles use a rolled steel pin to transfer energy to the drive hub from the drive axle. Ditch these immediately and upgrade to the factory team ones, they are only a couple of dollars and I have yet to break one as they are solid steel instead of a rolled pin. I have broken the stock ones several times.
Solid truck and a fantastic way to get into racing!)