Team Associated SC10 RTR 1/10 Electric 2WD Short Course Truck (Pro Comp) w/2.4GHz Radio
This is the Team Associated SC10 RTR (ready-to-run) 1/10 Scale Electric 2WD Short Course Truck, with an included 2.4GHz Radio System. Finally, you can now have Team Associated’s world-class performance with true scale authenticity in a 1:10 scale ready-to-run electric truck! Team Associated is proud to bring to you the SC10; a 1:10 scale electric 2WD off road, authentic short course race-truck that is ready-to-run.
Based on the 6-time ROAR National Winning RC10T4, the engineers behind the doors in Area-51 made the SC10 both, all show and all go!
The SC10 comes ready-to-run with a factory finished short course race-truck body, short course style wheels and aggressive tread multi-terrain tires, all that have been designed to look just like the full-size race trucks that run in short course off-road series around the country. The world of high-performance 1:10 scale electric R/C has never before seen this level of scale accuracy! At first glance it’s easy to see that the SC10 is another champion by design!
- Built on the 6-time National Champion RC10T4 platform
- Authentic short course replica racing truck body
- Short course style wheels and aggressive tread multi-terrain scale tires with re-enforced sidewalls
- Realistic bumpers front and rear for maximum durability
- AE logo mud flaps
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox equipped with sealed gear differential
- Efficient dual-sided, externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Molded composite low-CG chassis
- Hinged battery hold-down strap fits NiMH & LiPo battery packs
- Set-screw secured antenna tube
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- 14 rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for quick and easy suspension adjustments
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Angled bellcrank “coplanar” steering with integral servo saver
- Vertical ball end roll-center adjustments front and rear
- Blue aluminum shock bodies
- Steel rear dogbone drive shafts
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with metal gear steering servo
- Digital electronic forward/reverse speed controller with optional LiPo low voltage cut off and optional reverse lockout
- Reedy 17-turn motor
- Many Factory Team & Reedy option parts already available!
Needed to Complete:
- 7.2V NiMH battery & compatible charger w/T-Style Deans Connector
- (8) AA Batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on May 6, 2009.
The SC10 is a much better handling chassis and can be tuned to suit all tracks.
The Slash is much more fun and hugely stronger, but....
The SC10 was made purposely for racing, where as the Slash was built for bashing, and people decided to race it.
Horses for courses, the SC10 is a fantastic RACE truck.....)