Team Associated RC8 T3.1e Team 1/8 4WD Off-Road Electric Truggy Kit
The RC8T3.1e is Team Associated's latest iteration of the 1/8 electric truck, sharing many of the same winning features found on the T3.1! The updated components make the truck easier to drive, more consistent, and are sure to make the T3.1e a winner under any race condition. The T3.1e is the perfect platform for any racer looking to add a 1:8 electric truck to their arsenal.
The Area 51 engineers have optimized the suspension geometry while also increasing durability and consistency on the track. A continuing line of option parts allow the RC8T3.1e to be tuned for specific driver demands and varying conditions.
- V3 differentials offer increased fluid capacity and more consistent feel lap after lap CVA driveshafts increase traction and chassis support
- Suspension arms have been updated to race specs
- All suspension arm pivots have been revised for more ground clearance, resulting in better jumping and landing while also improving durability
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with bleeder style caps
- 20mm I.D. shock springs for optimal spring rates
- +2mm steering block arms included for a smooth and precise steering feel
- Highly efficient drivetrain utilizes straight-cut bevel gears to provide great acceleration and run time
- Improved servo saver assembly
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Pro-Line(r) Predator body included
- Enclosed receiver box
- Full Factory Team rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Easily accessible front and rear differentials
- Two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
- High parts compatibility with the RC8B3.1, RC8B3.1e, and RC8T3.1 models, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:8 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Length: 560mm (22.05in)
Wheelbase: 376.5mm (14.82in)
*This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete:
- 2-channel radio/transmitter -- FM/PCM/2.4GHz recommended
- Transmitter batteries
- 4S LiPo battery and charger
- 1:8 scale speed control
- 1:8 scale motor
- Pinion gear (see motor manufacturer's gearing recommendations for correct pinion size) High-torque steering servo
- 1:8 scale truggy wheels and tires
- CA (Cyanoacrylate) glue
- Polycarbonate-specific spray paint or polycarbonate-specific bottled paint and airbrush
- Tools: Needle nose pliers, Hobby knife, Reamer/hole punch, Ride Height Gauge
- High-torque steering servo
NOTE: Completed vehicle shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
This product was added to our catalog on March 9, 2018.