Team Associated RC10 B64D Team 1/10 4WD Off-Road Electric Buggy Kit (Dirt)
The Team Associated RC10B64D Team Kit offers increased durability, completely redesigned suspension geometry, a wider tuning window, improved weight distribution, and easy maintenance in an effort to take advantage of today’s faster-than-ever tracks. Excelling on high-traction surfaces, the B64D’s adjustable axle height and roll centers result in a stable yet nimble platform. With an improved, redesigned center differential, the B64D rewards the driver with maximum drive out of all four wheels on dirt and clay surfaces.
NOTE: Wheels, tires, painted body and electronics shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Robust suspension arms with multiple shock mounting positions
- 7075 hard-anodized narrow aluminum chassis with lightweight plastic side guards
- Aluminum floating motor mount allows consistent torsional chassis flex
- Aluminum/carbon fiber floating servo mount offers a tweak-free assembly
- Easy access to differentials allow quick tuning and maintenance
- Front and rear anti-roll bars provide flat cornering
- Center gear differential maximizes drive out of the corner
- 12mm aluminum drive hexes in both front and rear
- Stiff and lightweight 4mm thick carbon fiber shock towers
- Fully adjustable aluminum front and rear suspension arm mounts
- Precision-made aluminum caster blocks for added durability
- B64D Kit
- 37.5 & 30wt Shock Fluid
- 10K & 100K wt Gear Diff Fluid
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- 540 Motor
- Pinion Gear
- Steering Servo
- 1/10 Buggy Wheels, Tires, Inserts & CA Glue
- Polycarbonate Paint
- 2S 7.4V LiPo Shorty Battery Pack
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on February 22, 2017.
I drive mine on indoor clay and it runs good! I have not had any issues with it. I run an 8.5
sensored motor on it, & its fast! I also like the option parts for this car FROM schelle, MIP
and AVID and other manufacturers. I recommend it if you want a good fwd buggy.)
The performance of the car is amazing, but if i have to be afraid in every jumps... there is no business.
At the end i bought this car very happy and with hopeness, and at the end i´ve got dissapointed only,
its a pitty.
The symmetrical pieces are not symmetrical
The Aluminum parts are very poor quality
The steel parts are very poor quality
The drive shaft are very poor quality, I have to admit I went a little crazy here and put a big motor on it: a stock motor 13.5!!!!
The moving parts does not make free movement
I'm very disapointed.)