The Team Associated ProSC10 Combo is a Ready-To-Run RC replica of the trucks driven in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. The ProSC10 features a rear motor short-course chassis that utilizes many of the same parts from the widely successful RC10SC5M platform. Adjustable aluminum big bore coil-over shocks, a sealed-gear differential, and heavy-duty CVA driveshafts are all features that come standard on the ProSC10. A powerful water-resistant Reedy electronic speed controller and 3300Kv electric motor power the ProSC10 for high-speed fun. To handle the power, the ProSC10 comes equipped with realistic wheels and tires specifically made to handle any off-road condition.
A 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system featuring a DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver also comes standard in the ProSC10. Protected by the water-resistant enclosed receiver box, the DVC system improves stability in all terrain conditions by automatically counter-steering when the vehicle starts to slide. With a metal-gear high-torque Reedy servo rounding out the electronics package, the ProSC10 is nothing short of a success in RC off-road racing.
- Combo includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-plug
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy Servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low voltage cutoff
- Factory-finished championship short-course racing truck body
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3s LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 538mm (21.18in)
Width: 282mm (11.1in)
Wheelbase: 322mm (12.68in)
Weight: 1928.6g (4.25lbs)
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA batteries used in the transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on March 23, 2018
In my first time out racing I took second place in Sportsman Oval. The stock tires are not that great for dirt / clay. They will hold up but you need to have really good control.
I picked up some tires that the track recommended and swapped them out. My second time out I took first place in Sportsman Oval. I plan to try offroad at the local indoor clay track this week.
Its an awesome car for those getting into the hobby I would highly recommend it.