This is the Team Associated "Qualifier Series" ProSC 4x4 1/10 Scale Ready-To-Run Short Course Truck, with included brushless electronics, 2.4GHz Radio System, 7.4V WolfPack 3300mAh LiPo Battery and a Reedy Balance Charger. The ProSC 4x4 comes ready to rock with many high performance features including the XP 2.4GHz radio system and a Reedy brushless power system. Additional features include sealed gear differentials front and rear, which are connected together with a tough aluminum drive shaft, as well as an adjustable center slipper clutch to handle all of the Reedy brushless power. The bumps are managed by huge 16mm fluid-filled, coil-over shocks and aggressive, short-course racing tires.
The Qualifier Series is Team Associated's exciting line of sport-level products that are designed to be FUN above all else, easy to use, durable, lower cost, and provide an easy way to get into the RC hobby. When great looks and high performance are combined with quality features and value pricing, it becomes the ultimate sport product. Whether you are bashing around with your friends in the backyard or having fun at the local track, the ProSC 4x4 is the perfect vehicle for you!
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run shaft-drive 4WD short course truck
- Reedy 550-SL 3500kV 4-pole brushless motor
- Splash-proof Reedy SC800-BL brushless speed control with High Current T-plug Connector (2S-3S LiPo compatible)
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal gear digital steering servo
- Factory painted and decaled short course body, available in two color schemes
- 16mm Big Bore composite fluid-filled shocks
- 15-spoke offroad hex drive wheels with high-grip racing tires
- Short-course style front and rear bumpers and improved adjustable body mounts
- Upgraded CVAs and rear dog bones for improved durability
- Heavy duty gear differentials, aluminum drive shaft, and center slipper clutch
- Composite modular chassis with enclosed water-resistant receiver box
- All metric hardware, adjustable steel turnbuckles, and ball bearings throughout
- Reedy 423-S Compact Balance Charger Included
- WolfPack LiPo 3300mAh 30C 7.4V Battery Included
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run
Length: 535mm (21.06in)
Width: 290mm (11.42in)
Wheelbase: 324mm (12.76in)
Weight: 2624g (5.78lbs)
Needed To Complete:
- (6) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This vehicle is also offered without the LiPo battery and battery charger (ASC7063).
Note: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The ProSC 4x4 model ASC7063C is available in two different color schemes; White/Blue and Blue/Black. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
This product was added to our catalog on June 30, 2015
once i went through the truck and addressed some of the potential issues, mainly polishing all ball studs, adjusting all arms, applying appropriate thread lock to certain grub screws, adding a T-Bone front bumper and a Dusty Motors shroud, i charged a entry level 2S pack and took it outside for a little bashing. nothing crazy - mostly on a street, a little paved driveway and a couple charges through grass off of a small curb into the street.
i heard this incessant racket the entire time but wasn't sure if that was simply the nature of the beast. i cleaned it up and took it to the bench. i noticed that one of the rear outdrives was wobbling, so much that it was nipping the top of the gear box that covers the outdrive and ripping plastic off of it. i took it apart and noticed the outdrive was stuck to the diff. i finally figured out how to get it off and couldn't see what was wrong. it's either the output shaft, outdrive, combo of both - who knows, but the truck is down. i called Associated and told them and they told me i was outside of the 90 day warranty so tough luck - no new diff for me. and on top of it, they and everyone else is out of stock of the diff anyway.
so after the truck sat NIB for several months, less than one run later here it sits again, unusable.
this is what i get for buying a rebadged Chinese RTR from what i thought was one of the best brands, a brand that i have bought kits from since the late '80s.
i will never buy an Associated RTR again.