Team Associated ProRally 4WD 1/10 Brushless Rally Racer w/2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger
This is the Team Associated "Qualifier Series" ProRally 4WD 1/10 Scale Ready-to-Run Rally Racer Combo, with included brushless electronics, 2.4GHz Radio System, 7.4V WolfPack 3300mAh LiPo Battery and a Reedy Balance Charger. The Qualifier Series is Team Associated's exciting line of performance sport-level products that are designed to be FUN, durable, and provide an easy path into the RC hobby. When great looks and high performance are combined with quality features and value pricing, it becomes the ultimate sport product. When all this is offered from a company like Team Associated, it's nothing short of awesome.
The ProRally RTR, Team Associated's newest addition to the Qualifier Series, lets you experience the thrills of 4WD rally racing on a variety of surfaces. From dirt to asphalt, brick and grass, the ProRally's suspension comes tuned to make the most of any surface you drive it on.
The ProRally is a factory assembled AWD (all-wheel-drive) rallycross-inspired RC car based on the popular ProLite 4x4 platform. The ProRally comes Ready-To-Run out of the box and features a Reedy brushless motor, XP water resistant speed control, and high-current T-Plug Connectors. The XP 2.4GHz radio system is fully adjustable and provides reliable long distance control.
The front and rear sealed gear differentials are connected together with a tough aluminum drive shaft, and an adjustable center slipper clutch handles all of the Reedy brushless power.
The bumps are managed by four fluid-filled, adjustable, coil-over shocks and aggressive, all-terrain racing tires mounted on rally-inspired hex drive wheels. All of this comes topped off with your choice of two custom-finished Rockstar ProRally detailed bodies.
- Fully assembled Ready-To-Run shaft drive 4WD rally car with your choice of two factory-finished Rockstar bodies
- Reedy 550-SL 3500KV brushless motor
- XP2G 2.4GHz radio system with XP metal-gear steering servo
- XP SC900-BL water-resistant 90A ESC with high-current T-plug connector, LiPo compatible
- Realistic rally-inspired hex drive wheels with high-grip, all-terrain tires
- Durable front bumper and rear diffuser
- Heavy-duty front and rear gear differentials with adjustable slipper clutch
- Steel front CVA and rear dog bone axles
- Fluid-filled adjustable shock absorbers
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- Composite modular chassis with enclosed water-resistant receiver box
- All metric hardware and ball bearings throughout
- Reedy 423-S 35W Compact Balance Charger included
- WolfPack LiPo 3300mAh 30C 7.4V Battery included
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Other
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 535mm (21.06in)
Width: 296mm (11.65in)
Wheelbase: 324mm (12.76in)
Weight: 2624g (5.78lbs)
Needed To Complete:
- (6) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This vehicle is also offered without the LiPo battery and battery charger (ASC7071).
Note: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The ProRally 4WD model ASC7071C is available in two different color schemes; Black/Yellow and White/Black. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
This product was added to our catalog on June 19, 2015.