Limited Edition Nomad DB8 Ready-To-Run
Born from the sand and destined to roam the earth, the NOMAD DB8 is a tough, powerful, all-terrain dominating Desert Buggy based on the race-proven RC8 platformís unprecedented balance and incredible cornering performance. The NOMAD DB8 form follows function with a durable impact-resistant roll cage, detailed interior, driver and co-pilot figures, painted body panels, and runs off a powerful Reedy brushless motor. To tame the unforgiving landscape, high-grip General Tire GT Grabbers are wrapped around rich-looking black 17mm hex wheels.
- The Nomad DB8 uses a strong and efficient metal-gear 4WD drivetrain to send power to the ground. Managing that power are tunable front, center and rear fluid-filled differentials and Grabber tires.
- Smoothing out the forbidding terrain is the same durable, tuned and proven suspension used on the RC8 line of vehicles.
- Dampening the rough landscape are four oil-filled shocks designed for smooth and consistent operation.
- At the heart of this nomadic desert buggy are Team Associatedís XP and Reedy electronics. All are installed in the DB8 chassis, allowing easy access to the receiver, steering servo and the new 4s Reedy electronic speed control (with reverse).
- Two screen-printed body color schemes are available. Bodies are mounted to a roll cage, with a detailed driver and co-pilot.
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box.
- Also available as a combo with a Reedy 4S LiPo Battery & Reedy Charger (ASC80941C)
*Weight will vary depending on the type of battery installed, and Width and Wheelbase are adjustable.
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- 4S 14.8v LiPo Battery Pack w/T-Style plug connector
- Compatible Battery charger
NOTE: The vehicle shown may not be an accurate representation of the body color/paint scheme you will receive. Paint schemes are selected randomly. The Team Associated Nomad DB8, model ASC80941, is available in two different color schemes: Sand & Forest. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
This product was added to our catalog on July 5, 2017