Team Associated Nomad DB8 1/8 Brushless RTR Electric Desert Buggy Combo w/2.4GHz Radio, LiPo Battery &
Limited Edition Nomad DB8 Brushless RTR LiPo Combo
Born from the sand and destined to roam the earth, the NOMAD DB8 is a tough, powerful, all-terrain dominating Desert Buggy based on the race-proven RC8 platformís unprecedented balance and incredible cornering performance. The NOMAD DB8 form follows function with a durable impact-resistant roll cage, detailed interior, driver and co-pilot figures, painted body panels, and runs off a powerful Reedy brushless motor. To tame the unforgiving landscape, high-grip General Tire GT Grabbers are wrapped around rich-looking black 17mm hex wheels.
- The Nomad DB8 uses a strong and efficient metal-gear 4WD drivetrain to send power to the ground. Managing that power are tunable front, center and rear fluid-filled differentials and Grabber tires.
- Smoothing out the forbidding terrain is the same durable, tuned and proven suspension used on the RC8 line of vehicles.
- Dampening the rough landscape are four oil-filled shocks designed for smooth and consistent operation.
- At the heart of this nomadic desert buggy are Team Associatedís XP and Reedy electronics. All are installed in the DB8 chassis, allowing easy access to the receiver, steering servo and the new 4s Reedy electronic speed control (with reverse).
- Two screen-printed body color schemes are available. Bodies are mounted to a roll cage, with a detailed driver and co-pilot.
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box.
- The ASC80941C Limited Edition Nomad DB8 LiPo Combo includes a Reedy 4S 14.8V LiPo Battery & Reedy 324-S Compact LiPo Battery Charger.
- Also available without battery & charger (ASC80941)
*Weight will vary depending on the type of battery installed, and Width and Wheelbase are adjustable.
- DB8 RTR
- 2.4GHz Radio System
- Reedy 4S 14.8V LiPo Battery w/T-Style Connector
- Reedy 324-S Compact LiPo Battery Charger
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on August 14, 2017.