The front of each car has been molded to control the included puck or ball, allowing the players to maneuver and push towards the desired target. Challengers strategically battle for possession of the ball or puck, while aggressively bashing and smashing into their opponent's cars. Set up the game where ever you feel inspired and make the targets whatever you want. Play in your living room? Sure! In your driveway? Why not? Just grab a waste basket or some cardboard boxes and you've got goals. Have as many or as few obstacles to maneuver around as you'd like, all depending on your preference and where you decide to compete. Everyone will love blasting into action with the quality and design you expect from Associated Electrics.
- Rechargeable batteries
- Adjustable throttle dual rate for speed management
- Assortment of optional accessories (Optional accessories sold separately)
- Radio controlled NanoSport cars can be driven with precision at high speeds
- Cars are recharged with charging cord from the transmitter/radio
- Perfect for both beginner and advanced players
- Enjoy the action of fast, fun and adrenaline head-to-head soccer and hockey games
- Players are challenged to master team work, coordination, experimentation, and to overcome obstacles in this fast-paced game
- Everything included. Simply charge and drive!
- (2) Rechargeable cars (One red, One Blue)
- (2) Transmitter/Radios
- (2) Balls
- (2) Pucks
- (8) AA Batteries
This product was added to our catalog on September 9, 2019
First off, one of the remotes was immediately faulty as the charging light continuously blinked during operation.
Second, one time backing into one another as we battled for possession and the motor cover on one car broke. This exposed the motor which made it unsafe to operate.
Lastly, both motors started grinding and not engaging. Can’t figure out why other than the fact that it seems the gears stripped.
In total we ran these maybe 5-6 times. It’s a shame considering the fact that they seemed to run excellent as far as speed, control, and fun factor were concerned. Seemed like we could’ve had a blast with these if they were more durable. Wasted $100.