Team Associated Monster GT 4.60 SE 1/8 Scale RTR Monster Truck
This is the Team Associated Monster GT SE RTR 4.60 powered Monster Truck! Team Associatedís Monster GT is their Bigger, Faster, Tougher monster truck. Itís powered by a 4.60-size nitro engine with a unique dual-starting system, tuned pipe, disc brake, and eight oil-filled shocks.
MGT 4.60 SE engine
The new MGT 4.60 "Special Edition" has all the features you loved on the original MGT, and now Team Associated has added a few more! At the heart of the new MGT beats the AE 4.60 engine which has increased displacement of 33%, making the MGT 4.60 SE deliver more horsepower and stump-pulling torque!
MGT 4.60 SE steel gears
To make sure all of that extra power gets down to the ground, the MGT 4.60 SEís 2-speed transmission now comes equipped with new tough steel gears and steel CVAs that are up to the job of handling the massive torque.
"Team Associated doesn't mess around when it comes to producing performance-oriented products including the new MGT 4.60 SE." ó RC Driver February 2006
The current rugged extruded aluminum chassis, oil filled shocks and huge mounted all-terrain tires give the MGT 4.60 SE over 4 inches of ground clearance, letting you take that power over almost any obstacle.
The new MGT 4.60 SE comes with Team Associatedís XP3 radio system that is factory installed for complete and total driving control. A full line of genuine Factory Team performance parts are available for the MGT 4.60 SE to let you trick out your truck to your specifications!
"The MGT is one of the finest 'do-anything' monster trucks on the market. It's big and tough, and can handle any punishment you can dish out." ó RC Car January 2006
Monster GT RTR Includes
- Rugged extruded aluminum chassis.
- ALL-METAL CVA Center Driveshafts.
- Heavy-duty high-torque steering servo.
- Over 4 inches of ground clearance.
- Adjustable Toe-In, Camber and Ride Height.
- Uses industry-standard sized wheels.
- Huge 6 5/8Ē diameter all-terrain tires.
- Unique pivoting body mount system.
- Three channel radio gear fully installed.
- Three-Shoe High Performance Clutch.
- Protective roll-bar/carrying handle.
- Chrome-plated bumpers front and rear.
- High-performance tuned racing pipe with single outlet diverts exhaust out the bottom of the truck.
- Massive single-disc brake for positive, no-fade stopping power.
- Sealed receiver box protects radio gear from dirt, dust and moisture. All radio gear easily removable (with just four screws) for truck cleaning.
- AE 4.60 Engine with the unique MGT Dual-Start system: Convenient pull start or hex-shaft/drill start combined in one unit!
- Large-bore aluminum-bodied carburetor and two-stage foam element air filter. 7075 T-6 connecting rod. Fan-type flywheel provides additional cooling.
- Monster GT Prepainted Bodies Two painted body styles to choose from.
- Team Associatedís XP-3 Radio System
Now with Team Associatedís XP3 Radio System!
The XP3 features many improvements in function and durability over previous generation radio systems. This unique 3-channel AM transmitter is designed with the wheel at a 10-degree angle for a natural, comfortable driving feel. The XP3 features a thumb wheel adjustable steering dual-rate and four individual, easily-accessible controls for steering trim, throttle trim, and high and low throttle end-point (ATV) adjustments. Backed and serviced in the USA by Team Associated!
This product was added to our catalog on October 3, 2005.