Team Associated Factory Team 29mm Big Bore Front Shock Kit
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is a set of two optional Factory Team 29mm stroke buggy front big bore shocks from Team Associated.
- Hard anodized, threaded 16mm aluminum shock bodies
- Extra-large shock bladders to allow full volume compensation
- Heavy-duty 4mm stainless steel shafts
- Shock boots
- Uses existing RC8 shaft and eyelet. Factory Team Gold shock shafts included.
- Comes with tunable pistons (pre-dimpled)
- Aluminum Caps for durability with drilled bleed hole that makes for easy bleeding and adjustable rebound
- EZ Grip knurled shock collars
- Improved shock boots design that won’t tear and allows easy installation of the spring cup. Boots also have built in rubber bump-stops.
- Increased stability in rough sections
- Softer landings on big jumps
- More predictable in the corners
- Large oil volume reduces the effect of heating up during a main event
- Uses lighter oils for same feel, light oils last longer and stay more consistent in varying temperatures.
This product was added to our catalog on October 10, 2008.