The T-Bone Traxxas E-Revo NM2-V2 Rear Bumper is a 4 piece assembly. The bottom skid mounts to chassis at six locations; four at supplied stainless steel standoffs and two at the rear skid plate mounts. A Delrin block is used, and is mounted to the rear bulkhead for extra mounting points on the bumper. You can still run your rear sway bar set up as well. Included with this set is a rear brace that mounts to the Wing mount and floats on the T-Bone rear bumper. This V2 bumper is compatible with the T-Bone Chassis Skid and Y077 Wheelie Bar.
NOTE: This is NOT compatible with the E-Revo 2.0.
- Perfect fit on the E-Revo
- Increased protection for improved durability
- Precision cut and hand finished in the USA
- Includes all hardware needed for installation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Remove sway bar mount. Insert 2- M3x30mm flat head screws into sway mount and than into new TBR Block (sway bar notch between block notch and mounting holes).
- Mount Block onto car and tighten.
- Remove 2 rear tunnel cover screws and replace with 2 M4x12L M/F standoffs (do not over tighten).
- Mount rear brace on Wing Mount with 2- M4x10 button head screws.
- Mount our NM2-V2 bolt on rear bumper to our RBS (Rear Bumper Skid) with 3- M3x10 flat head screws and 3-M3 locknuts.
- Remove the 2 rear M3 skid plate screws and replace with 2 supplied aluminum spacers
- Insert 2-M3x25 flat head screws through the 2 M3 holes in the RBS and carefully align them into the aluminum spacers and thread into chassis (do not tighten).
- Thread the remaining M4 screws into the M/F standoffs.
- Tighten from front to rear.
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018