T-Bone Racing Redcat Racing Terremoto Rear Bumper
The T-Bone Racing Redcat Racing Terremoto Rear Bumper is precision cut and hand finished, and helps to add protection to the rear suspension assembly. This is done in an effort to increase your play time, and keep you bashing as long as your battery pack has a charge. The bumper is a two piece unit with a brace that attaches to the bumper and back and the bracket (stock brace is removed for installation). This is compatible with the T-Bone Y059 wheelie bar.
- Perfect fit on the Redcat Racing Terremoto
- Increased protection for improved durability
- Precision cut and hand finished in the USA
- Includes all hardware needed for installation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Remove stock rear bumper and brace.
- Unscrew four differential screws and remove.
- Remove rear skid plate.
- Mount Y202 rear brace to bottom of stock brace mount with three of the diff screws. Tighten. (NOTE: Bend is pointing up)
- Reinstall rear skid plate.
- Place four white plastic spacers into the four recessed holes that mount to the diff.
- Insert two M3x10mm screws through the outside of the R057 rear bumper at the top.
- Then align them with the two brace holes and push through. Thread the two M3 lock nuts onto the screws.
- Now start one of the M4x18 screws into the bottom of the bumper, through the rear skid and into the diff. NOTE: be careful to have the holes lined up.
- Start the rest of the screws and then tighten (Do not over tighten).
- Last - tighten the two M3 locknuts.
- You are done!
This product was added to our catalog on March 8, 2018.