T-Bone Racing Arrma Kraton Rear A-Skid Mud Guards
The T-Bone Racing Arrma Kraton Rear A-Skid Mud Guards are precision cut and hand finished, and help to prevent rocks and debris from getting lodged into your driveshafts. The skids extend upwards to protect the lower shock mounts as well. This is all done in an effort to increase your play time, and keep you bashing as long as your battery pack has a charge.
- Perfect fit on the Nero 6S
- Increased protection for improved durability
- Precision cut and hand finished
- Lifetime Warranty
- Remove rear wheels
- Remove hub carrier and axle.
- Insert proper backer block into A-Arm from the top side. ( Left has a recessed grove - MPN Y181).
- Backer block only goes one way and will snap into place.
- Reassemble your axle, hub carrier, and wheel.
- Attach Skid to backer block with two M4 x 16mm flat head screws. (start both screws before tightening).
- Do the same for the opposite side.
This product was added to our catalog on March 6, 2018.