Tattu LiPo Batteries have been developed specially for the UAV and UAS market. Their slogan is "less is more" - "more" for more flight time, more enjoyment, and more satisfaction; "less" refers to the light weight and simple design. Tattu always develops their products according to these ideals, giving you a high quality battery. Tattu batteries are matched using an automatic computer matching process that ensures the battery stability and quality.
NOTE: This Battery features a larger "JST 2.0 PHR" style connector, which IS NOT standard on the Blade Inductrix and other aircraft which utilize the original E-flite 1S LiPo Battery Pack 45C (EFLB2001S45). Pilots have modified the Inductrix and other aircraft with the larger connector for improved life cycle and power deliver. The UPGRADED connector CAN BE FOUND HERE.
- 3.7V, 45C, 220mAh
- Stable automatic stacking technology.
- The most strict single cell capacity, voltage, resistance, discharge curve matching process.
- Superior Japan and Korea Lithium Polymer raw materials.
- Recommended for TinyFPV & Blade Inductrix Quadcopters.
- JST 2.0 "PowerWhoop" style connector
Capacity (mAh): 220
Voltage (V): 3.7V
Discharge Rate (C): 45
Max Burst Discharge Rate (C): 90
Net Weight: 5.5g
This product was added to our catalog on November 16, 2017