The Tamiya Mercedes 190 E 2.5 16 Evo II TT-01E Diebels-Alt On Road Kit allows you to build a 1/10 scale replica of the full scale model as it competed in the 1992 DTM racing series in Germany.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-01 Type E entry-level on-road chassis. The TT-01E chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. In addition to the TT-01E being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing smooth steering action. The low center of gravity, highly balanced design, 4 wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce an excellent drive. Gold color 6-spoke wheels are paired with racing slick tires for the finishing touch, while a host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to soup up the TT-01 Type-E!
Adjustable Gear Ratio:
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 445mm, width: 184mm.
- The 190 E form is expertly depicted in durable polycarbonate, with separate molded mirror, wing and grille parts, as well as a plated Mercedes-Benz 3-star emblem.
- Marking stickers are included to recreate the numerous sponsor logos, car numbers, etc.
- 6 spoke wheels (same design as Celica GT-Four '97 Monte-Carlo - Item 50770) are molded in gold, and paired with slick tires.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system which offers easy handling.
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
- Torque-tuned motor is included.
- Includes the Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (brushless motor and brushed motor compatible)
- Requires 2-channel radio, Tamiya PS spray paint, 7.2volt battery, and compatible charger.
Electronic Speed Control:
Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (brushless motor and brushed motor compatible)
Brushed 540 Type
4-wheel fully independent double wishbone
Needed to Complete:
- 2-channel radio & steering servo
- 7.2volt battery & battery charger
- Polycarbonate paint for body
This product was added to our catalog on September 25, 2018