The Tamiya 1/32 JR Hexagonite Black Special Mini 4WD Kit is a special black version of the unique Hexagonite, which was a winning design in the 2018 Mini 4WD Design Contest and originally appeared as Item 18653. The model is based upon the midship aero MA chassis.
About the MA Chassis:
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has six individual low-friction rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike. Here, the MA chassis features a 4:1 gear ratio.
- Body comes molded in tinted Smoke ABS.
- Comes with metallic and clear stickers to decorate the body.
- 5-spoke Orange small-diameter wheels are paired with super hard low-profile tires in Black.
- Type 130 double shaft motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
- Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
- A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.
This product was added to our catalog on November 30, 2020