SWORKz S35-TE 1/8 Offroad Brushless Power Truggy
The first E-Truggy from SWORKz is called the “S35-TE”. It is based on the latest 1/8 S35-T nitro Truggy chassis design and combined with the S35-3E E-Buggy transmission system. The S35-TE Truggy suspension design and front Ackerman steering system is derived from the 1/8th S35-T nitro Truggy. A center transmission system gives huge improvements to the S35-TE. The S35-TE newly designed suspension are made from stronger nylon materials. An updated front Ackerman steering system and updated front shock tower design allow you to change the front upper angle positions easily. The S35-3E lightened transmission gear box system with Truggy crown gear ratio provides powerful punch, needed for Truggy racing. The T-7075 aluminum chassis with its L.F.C (Lower Friction Coefficient) system gives more grip and at the same time, less friction towards the rear.
- S35-TE Series Brushless Power Truggy T-7075 Aluminum Lightened Main Chassis with L.F.C system (Lower Friction Coefficient)
- Front and Rear Pro Shock Towers made of Lightened T-7075 Aluminum for longer BBS Shocks.
- S35 Series BBS Emulsion Shock Caps.
- S35-3 Lightened Transmission Gear Box System with High Performance Crown Gears and Pinion Gears.
- Updated Center Diff Transmission Drive Shaft System.
- Front and Rear Universal Cross Drive Shafts
- S35-3 Series Aluminum Rear Lower Fully Adjustable Toe-In Block (A).
- S35-3 Series Competition Aluminum Steering Knuckle Plates.
- Double Protection Bumper Design.
- Heavy Duty Front and Rear Arms
- Adjustable front upper and lower Suspension Arm System.
- Speed Rhinoceros 2.0 Body Shell included.
Ground Clearance: 75mm
Track: F:355mm /R:355mm
Gear Ratio: C:45-47/15T, F/R:46/10T
Needed To Complete:
- 2 channel radio/transmitter
- 1/8 Scale ESC and motor
- High torque steering servo (at least 300 oz/in of torque)
- Mod1 pinion gear
- 4S LiPo battery or two 2S LiPo batteries
- 1/8th scale truggy tires, wheels & CA glue
- Paint for body
- Tools for assembly
NOTE: Complete and assembled model shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included. This kit requires assembly.
This product was added to our catalog on April 6, 2018