SWorkz S35-3 1/8 Pro Nitro Buggy Kit
For the pass 7 years, SWORKz has continued developing and improving their 1/8 off road nitro buggies. After the successful debut of the SWORKz S350 EVO II Limited edition (2015-2016), SWorkz continued to follow their DNA and further build on the EVO II Limited edition. Ultimately SWORKz created the S35-3 Pro Nitro Buggy.
The S35-3 newly designed arms are made from a strong standard nylon material. Optional carbon covers are available to adjust the armís stiffness. An updated front Ackerman steering system and a unique front shock tower design allow you to change the front upper angle position with ease. The center plastic BBD diff system provides better acceleration to the S35-3. An updated simple radio tray system gives better and more precise throttle and braking response. The T-7075 aluminum chassis comes with several updated designs; the L.F.C (Lower Friction Coefficient) chassis allow users to install 15-45g balance weight on the chassis CG position. The S35-3 includes high quality parts, a refined shock system, option parts for an optimized suspension.
The SWORKz S35-3 Pro Kit comes standard with many SWORKz Factory Team Option Parts. SWORKz utilizes only the highest quality materials and industry leading manufacturing processes resulting in a faster, stronger, and more reliable vehicle. The S35-3 Pro Kit has been designed to win.
- S35-3 series nitro buggy 7075 aluminum lightened main chassis with L.F.C. system (low friction coefficient)
- S35-3 series P-BBD (plastic big bore diff) competition large center diff system
- S35-3 series competition rear lower arm set
- S35-3 series competition aluminum rear hubs
- S35-3 series competition steering plate
- S35-3 series competition aluminum steering knuckle plates
- S35-3 series L-BBS (longer big bore shocks) pro shock system set
- S35-3 series BBS emulsion shock caps
- S35-3 series front pro shock tower for longer BBS shocks
- S35-3 series special lightened 6mm axle wheel hub
- S35-3 series 6mm axle universal cross drive shaft (92.5mm)
- S35-3 series aluminum rear lower fully adjustable toe-in block (A)
- S35-3 series pro-composite optional carbon front upper arm covers (sold separately)
- S35-3 series professional metal brake calipers 2.0 with S350 series competition brake discs
- S35 series Falcon style 3 body shell
Ground Clearance： 65mm
Track： F: 302mm /R: 306mm
Gear Ratio: C:46/13T, F/R 43/13T
Weight： 3230g (Race condition)
Needed to Complete:
- .21 Class Engine
- Tuned Exhaust System
- 2-Channel Radio System
- (2) High Torque Servo
- Receiver Battery
- Glow Driver & Starting System
- Nitro Fuel & Fuel Bottle
- Paint for Polycarbonate Body
- Tires, Wheels & Glue
NOTE: Completed vehicle shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
This product was added to our catalog on February 21, 2017.