SWorkz S350 EVO II Limited Edition 1/8 Nitro Off-Road Buggy Kit
The S350 EVO II Limited Edition includes higher quality parts, a refined shock system, options with an optimized suspension geometry. It is the ultimate SWORKz 1/8 S350 nitro buggy with an updated rear suspension, front ackerman steering system, aluminum center BBD diff system that will provide all round improvements to the EVO II. To further improve the suspension performance, the SWORKz factory team also redesigned a longer BBS shock system.
SWORKz utilizes only the highest quality materials and industry leading manufacturing processes resulting in a faster, stronger, and more reliable vehicle. The S350 EVO II Limited Pro Kit has been designed to out-perform the competition on any Off-Road terrain while offering optimum performance to drivers of all levels.
Included Option Parts:
- SWC-210069: S350 series BBD Competition Large Center Diff. System
- SWX-2501094C: S350 Series S35 Competition Rear Lower Arm Set
- SWX-330670: S35 Competition Aluminum Rear Changeable Lower Arm Holder (3.0D)
- SWX-330667: S350 Series S35 Competition Carbon Steering Knuckle Plate
- SWX-200584: S350 Series S35 Competition Rear Up-arm Linkage Ball End (outside)
- SWX-330651L: S350 Series S35 Competition Aluminum Rear Hub Carry (L)
- SWX-330632: S350 Series S35 Competition Steering Plate
- SWX-330569: S350 PSP Aluminum Throttle Linkage Arm Set
- SWX-330215: S350 Series Aluminum Front Changeable Lower Arm Holder (GM)
Aside from all the additional aluminum parts included with this kit to add strength and performance, also included is the large center differential. This center diff is made from a full aluminum housing, which weighs only 10 grams more than the original center diff, but accommodates 50% more fluid. The addition of this fluid helps diff action stay consistent longer while the aluminum housing helps keep the fluid cooler.
NOTE: Engine, tuned pipe, servos, switch, wheels and tires shown in photos are shown for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
Ground Clearance: 65mm
Track: F:308mm /R306mm
Gear Ratio: C:48/13T, F/R 43/13T
Weight: 3,240g (without fuel)
Needed to Complete:
- 2-channel, 2-servo R/C System for cars
- 21-class Engine & Tuned Pipe
- Engine starting tools
- Batteries for R/C system
- Tires, Wheels, Inserts & CA Glue
- Fuel & Fuel Bottle
- Polycarbonate Paint for Body
- Tools for Assembly
This product was added to our catalog on February 11, 2016.