The SSD Wraith/RR10 Pro Aluminum Knuckles fit the AR60 axle, and are precision machined to exacting tolerances that allow them to work with the stock c-hub, hardware and bearings. Plus, the high steering arm design increases the clearance at the steering linkage, helping to reduce hang ups on the rocks.
- Pro Aluminum Knuckles for Wraith or RR10 Bomber
- CNC machined aluminum
- Scale design
- High steering arm
- Fits stock C hub, bearings & hardware
- Available in a black or grey anodized finish
- Optional matching SSD Pro Aluminum C hubs are available (Grey - SSD00107, Black - SSD00103)
- When fitted on RR10 will require wheels with more offset (SSD00098)
- When fitted on RR10 will require Wraith steering tie rod or SSD Titanium steering link (SSD00021)
- 1 Pair Wraith Pro Aluminum Knuckles (1 - Left, 1 - Right)
- (1) M3 x 12mm screw
- (1) M3 x 20mm screw
This product was added to our catalog on May 4, 2016
They do work ok.
The problem is they mount the steering rods to high for the stock SMT10 GD rims to move, if you never plan to use the stock rims again you will be fine but if not buy this part SSD00002 instead.I will be getting two sets of them as I installed rear steering in the truck