The SSD TRX-4 Front Axle Portal Delete Kit is a CNC machined tuning option that reduces ride height, lowering the center of gravity for improved stability. Plus, by removing the portal boxes the gear reduction is eliminated helping to provide increased top speed.
- CNC machined aluminum rear lockouts
- Anodized black
- Hardened steel stub axles
- Fits stock TRX-4 rear axle case
- Fits stock TRX-4 rear shafts
- Fits stock TRX-4 hexes
- Reduces the ride height by 13mm
- Lowers center of gravity (CoG)
- Improves stability
- Increases speed
- Track width is reduced by 12mm (6mm each side)
- (2) aluminum 8 degree C hubs (Black) (left, right)
- (2) aluminum 8 degree (Black) (left, right)
- (2) steel stub axles
- (2) 10 x 15 x 4mm bearings
- (2) 6 x 13 x 5mm bearings
- (4) M3 x 10mm screws
- (1) M3 x 14mm screw
- (1) M3 x 25mm screw
- This kit changes the direction the wheels spin and the motor rotation will need to be changed.
- Body will need to be raised a few holes on the body posts.
- Bumpers can be raised by flipping the bumper mounts on the chassis.
This product was added to our catalog on February 9, 2018