SSD RC SCX10 II Diamond Pro Axle Case
The SSD SCX10 II Diamond Pro Axle Case is the first of its kind. A hybrid design featuring a plastic center pumpkin, with heavy metal axle tubes, this axle weighs in at 72 grams for just the axle assembly alone. It is a direct replacement upgrade for the AR44 axle housing and will help to increase unsprung weight for increased stability and improved overall performance.
Like the stock axle housing, this can be used in the front or rear position if you want to use a standard lockout like the stock design. But, SSD offers a rear specific axle housing (SSD00213) that eliminates the rear lockouts for a more scale appearing axle.
- Scale design
- Injection molded nylon main axle housing
- Removable heavy metal axle tubes
- Same size as stock SCX10 II AR44 axle
- Same link mount locations as stock SCX10 II axle
- Compatible with stock SCX10 II axle gears, bearings and shafts
- Fit stock SCX10 II AR44 axle lower link mounts, C hubs and rear axle lockouts
- Direct fit onto SCX10 II chassis
- Weight: 72g (with no internals, C hubs & knuckles)
- (1) Main axle case
- (2) Axle tubes
- (4) M2.5 x 12mm cap head
- (6) M3 x 5mm button head
- (1) M3 x 25mm button head
- Matching rear axle is available (SSD00213)
- Aluminum link mounts are available (SSD00159)
- Aluminum C hubs are available (SSD00145)
- Download instructions from resources tab above
This product was added to our catalog on November 7, 2017.