Cutting edge technology, touch screen, WI-FI & Bluetooth!
The Spektrum iX12 is an intelligent 12-channel radio system matched with a powerful combination of features and next-level connectivity. Groundbreaking yet comfortably familiar, RC pilots of all aircraft types can use the iX12 to out fly everything in its class.
TOUCHSCREEN WITH ANDROID-POWERED INTERFACE
"Tap" into the iX12's programming - litterally! Its 4-inch, full-color, easy-to-read monitor delivers crisp, clear detail that includes state-of-the-art touchscreen technology so that navigation is simple. And, because the interface is a fully functional Android system with a dedicated quad-core processor, it will work with an evolving list of apps from the Google Play store.
When connected to Wi-Fi, the iX12 gets even smarter. Spektrum AirWare™ Touch app update-alerts are automatic, plus you can download model setups and add third-party apps. Listen to music on Spotify or Pandora directly from your radio or even update your Facebook status just before you fly.
The iX12 can connect with just about any Bluetooth device. Use wireless earbuds to hear voice alerts privately, or pair a set of speakers and listen to music. A wide range of other device uses are possible including file sharing, photo sharing and more.
- 12 fully proportional channels at 2048 resolution
- 4-inch color screen with Multi-Touch technology
- Android interface with a dedicated quad-core processor
- Intuitive Spektrum™ AirWare Touch programming app
- Compatible with Spektrum AirWare firmware G2 model setups
- Industry-leading Spektrum DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- Plug and play TBS Crossfire CRSF long-range technology compatible
- WiFi connectivity and convenience
- Easy access to updates, apps and the Internet
- Bluetooth connectivity for compatible devices
- Customizable audio events with WAV and MP3 support
- Programmable text-to-speech voice alerts
- Voice alerts over speaker, headphones or Bluetooth
- Integrated telemetry support delivers critical real-time data
- Wireless trainer link for instruction and flight simulation
- Built-in 2.4GHz diversity antennas for the most robust signal link possible
- Fast 11ms frame rate with compatible receivers
- Superb ergonomics based on user feedback
- Smooth quad-bearing gimbals with front-access adjustments
- 250-model internal memory, plus SD card expansion
- Rechargeable 6,000mAh Li-Ion transmitter battery pack
- Convenient Micro-USB charging and connectivity
# of Channels: 21
Model Memory: 250
Modes: User Selectable Mode 1-4
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: 3.7V 1S 6000 mAh Lithium Ion Battery
Switch: 3 POS
Experience Level: Advanced
This product was added to our catalog on January 18, 2018
The gimbals are smooth, transmitter feels good in my hands, switches are easily accessible, screen is bright outside, 4 inch color touchscreen, LOUD speaker (loud to me). wifi and Bluetooth, the Android OS is easy to navigate, the Spektrum Airware makes it easy to set up models, great product support from Amain and Spektrum, fully assignable switches, 12 channels, antennae diversity, compatible with crossfire, long battery life-I can go two days with lots of flying between charging and then some by simply shutting off the touch screen. The battery will go a full day no problem with lots of flying with the screen on, micro USB cable for charging. 600 dollars is nothing to sneeze at, but the radio is worth every penny with its features (too many to list here) and durability.
I bought mine from Amain because of their fast shipping, friendly support and VIP rewards programs.