Spektrum RC DX7s 7 Channel 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX Aircraft Radio w/AR8000 Receiver (No Servos)
This is the Spektrum DX7s 7 Channel 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX Aircraft Radio with an AR8000 Receiver, but NO servos. Besides advanced DSMX™ technology and an impressive list of programming features for airplanes and helicopters, the DX7s gives you the unparalleled situational awareness of Spektrum telemetry technology. Its balanced weight, smooth, quad-bearing gimbals and rubber grips provide a sense of comfort and precision that is second to none. You also get the intuitive SimpleScroll™ programming interface and the clarity of a large LCD screen. Plus, you'll always be up-to-date with the latest Spektrum AirWare™ software thanks to the Spektrum Data Interface SD card reader.
In Depth Features:
- Airware: The DX7s is equipped with Spektrum AirWare programming that was developed exclusively by Spektrum from the ground up. It has all the functions an airplane or heli pilot could want, but you don't have to be an expert to use them. The intuitive SimpleScroll™ interface makes navigating menus and changing settings as simple as "roll and click".
- Telemetry: The DX7s is equipped with a built-in telemetry feature that gives you real-time information on things like your model's battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature, airspeed, altitude and more. And it all appears right on the big LCD screen so you can see it at a glance. Just connect a Spektrum Air Telemetry Module (sold separately) to a compatible DSM2™ or DSMX™ receiver and bind it to your DX7s.
- Spektrum Data Interface: Beyond intuitive software and telemetry, the DX7s also features the Spektrum Data Interface (SDI). The SDI is designed for use with standard SD memory cards and adds a whole new level of flexibility and ease-of-use. Spektrum even includes an SD card so you can start taking advantage of this handy feature right away. With it you will be able to:
- Share Model Setups: Share setups with other DX7s owners at the field or transfer them from your SD card to your PC and attach them to an e-mail. This makes it easy to gain from the experience of others or help others succeed.
- Save More Models to Memory: The DX7s has enough on-board memory for up to 20 models before you even need to think about using the SDI. But with the SDI, memory for thousands of models could be stored on the SD card or transferred to a PC hard drive for backup.
- Stay Up to Date: With the Spektrum Data Interface, you won't have to send your DX7s into a service center to get the latest Spektrum AirWare enhancements. You can download them onto your SD card and upload them to the DX7s yourself.
- Ergonomics: The weight distribution and ergonomics of the DX7s provides a sense of balance and comfort that perfectly complements the speed and precision of its DSMX™ technology. You simply have to feel it to believe it. Some of the more impressive ergonomic features include:
- Comfort Grips: Soft, no-slip rubber grips on the back and sides of the transmitter case naturally conform to your hands and make long flights much more comfortable.
- Smooth, Precise Quad-Bearing Gimbals: Besides allowing you to fly with a sense of precision that is second to none, these gimbals also feature adjustable spring tension and control stick length so you can fine-tune the control feel exactly the way you want it.
- User Adjustable Mode Configurations: The DX7s comes out of the box with a standard Mode 2 stick configuration. Its new software and gimbal mechanics, however, make it possible for you to change the stick setup to Mode 1, Mode 3 or Mode 4 in minutes.
- Global Smart Charging System: The DX7s also features an ingenious global smart charging system that makes charging hassles a thing of the past. You can use any 12V power supply with a 4mm barrel plug to charge the transmitter battery. That includes power supplies from other radio manufacturers and those that come with many household electronics. The DX7s features a built-in multi-chemistry charger designed to charge 4-cell Ni-MH and 2-Cell Li-Po batteries at a charge rate of 200mAh.
- 20 Model Memory
- Built-In Telemetry
- Extensive Airplane and Helicopter Programming
- Throttle-Activated Timer Setting
- AR8000 High Speed 8 Channel Receiver
- LiPo Battery Compatibility
- 8 Wing Types
- 5 Tail Types
- 3-Position Flaps with Delay and Elevator Compensation
- Dual Rates and Expo
- 5-Point Throttle, Pitch and Tail Curves
- 6 Swash Plate Types
- 6 Programmable Mixes
- Control Position Warnings
- Audio and Vibe Alarm Settings
- Large 126 x 64 LCD Screen
- Mode Selection (Modes 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Language Select (English, Italian, French, Spanish or German)
- 4.8V 2000mAh NiMH Transmitter Battery
# of Channels: 7
Features: Airplane and Heli
Model Memory: 20
Modes: Selectable 1,2,3 or 4
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2011.