Spektrum RC DX4S 4-Channel DSMR Radio System w/SR410 & SRS4210 AVC Receivers
This is the Spektrum DX4S 4-Channel DSMR Radio System. The DX4S DSMR™ 4-Channel AVC™ surface radio system gives everyone from entry-level RC drivers to hardcore backyard bashers an impressive list of programming features plus the amazing stability of AVC (Active Vehicle Control™) technology. When AVC technology is in use, the first two channels of the DX4S operate steering and throttle. The second two let you independently adjust the amount of steering and throttle assistance AVC technology provides. This makes it easy to dial in the perfect amount of stability for different types of surface conditions and terrain.
- AVC™ (Active Vehicle Control™) Technology: Using sensors and exclusive software, patent-pending AVC technology calculates a vehicle’s attitude many times per second and makes instantaneous corrections to steering and throttle so it stays precisely on the trajectory you command. The amount of steering and throttle stability provided can be adjusted to suit your skill level or driving style. Best of all, driving with AVC technology feels completely natural. There is no lag in response or limits on your control. You simply feel like you’re driving a finely tuned vehicle that handles beautifully at every speed.
- SRS4210 AVC Receiver: The waterproof SRS4210 lets you add the advantages of AVC technology to any RC car, truck or buggy.* It does so by combining the superb range and signal security of a 4-channel DSMR receiver with an AVC system in a single, lightweight unit. Installation is easy and no complex setup is required. Simply bind it to a Spektrum surface transmitter that’s compatible with AVC technology and calibrate. When the AVC system is active, the SRS4210 functions as a standard 2-channel receiver, with the AVC system using the extra channels to let you independently adjust the amount of steering and throttle stabilization. When the AVC system is not in use, the SRS4210 will function as a standard 4-channel receiver with any DSMR or DSM2® transmitter, allowing you to use the two extra channels for things like lights or gear shifting.
- FREQUENCY-AGILE DSMR™ TECHNOLOGY: The DX4S is built around frequency-agile, DSMR 2.4GHz technology. This exclusive Spektrum™ technology can be used in any type of surface application. Its range and response, particularly in noisy 2.4GHz environments, are superb. It's also backwards compatible with DSM®, DSM2® and marine-specific Spektrum receivers. Longtime Spektrum users won't need to replace the receivers they have unless they want the frequency-agility of a DSMR receiver or AVC functionality.
- Sophisticated ABS System: The available ABS (anti-lock braking system) programming lets you fine-tune braking action for different track conditions. The slider monitor lets you see the effects of your changes.
- Pre-Set Mixes: DX4S software includes pre-set mixes for popular features like 4-wheel steering. Two user-defined mixes are also available.
- Telemetry: Monitor battery voltage, motor or engine temperature, motor rpm and more in real time on the backlit LCD screen. You can program alerts for when specific values exceed limits you define.
- Expanded Alert Menu: Adjust or inhibit specific system sounds and alerts without affecting others.
- Integrated Antenna: The sleek, integrated antenna provides excellent range and is incredibly durable.
- INCLUDES FREE SR410 DSMR SPORT RECEIVER: In addition to the AVC receiver that’s already included, the DX4S AVC system comes with an SR410 4-channel DSMR sport receiver at no extra charge. The SR410 can be used in all kinds of RC vehicles from minis to monster trucks and features a Reliakote™ conformal coating that seals its electronics from the elements and other corrosives like nitro methane and motor spray.
*NOTE: Use of AVC receivers with RC boats is not recommended.
- Frequency-agile DSMR™ 2.4GHz technology
- 30-model transmitter memory with ModelMatch™ technology
- Includes waterproof SRS4210 AVC receiver and a FREE SR410 receiver
- Independent adjustment of AVC steering and throttle assistance
- Large, backlit LCD screen
- Intuitive SimpleScroll™ programming interface
- Extra channels can be used for other functions with standard receivers
- 2 user-defined mixes
- Pre-set mixes include dual and 4-wheel steering
- Switch-activated mix rates
- On-the-fly mix rate control
- Vibe alerts
- SD card reader
- Integrated transmitter antenna
- 2 grip sizes
# of Channels: 4
Receiver: SRS4210 DSMR AVC Receiver and SR410 DSMR Receiver
Model Memory: 30
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: AA
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2014.