The Spektrum Avian 6362 - 200Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor offers a combination of superior performance, high reliability and user-friendly features that make it an excellent choice for your next aircraft project. Plus, the wide selection means there's Avian Brushless motor that's ideal for whatever the application, including brushed-to-brushless upgrades as well as combustion-to-electric conversions. Equip your airplane with an Avian motor to compliment your Smart Technology equipped models!
- Rapid Acceleration and Extreme Torque: Expertly engineered to deliver fast, smooth and precise acceleration and power.
- Reliable and Virtually Maintenance-free: Equipped with double-shielded sealed bearings, precision balanced motor bell and gold-plated bullet connectors.
- Excellent Cooling: Engineered to help airflow move through the motor for efficient cooling during and after flight.
- Lightweight design
- Powerful and durable Rare-Earth Neodymium magnets
- 14-pole stator for smooth and precise propulsion
- Includes all required hardware: preinstalled gold plated bullet connectors, aluminum motor mount, prop adapter and female ESC connectors
- Perfect match for the Spektrum Smart Avian 120 amp ESC
- Perfect electric conversion upgrade for 30cc size gas combustion power systems running 12S LiPo power
RPM/Volt (Kv): 200
Application: Sport airplanes up to 25lbs (11,340g) and 3D airplanes up to 17lbs (7,711g)
Recommended Prop Range: 16x12 to 18x10 Electric Prop
Adjustable Timing: No
Connector Type: 4mm Bullet
Input Voltage: 33.3-44.4V (9-12S)
Constant Watts: 1450W
Burst Watts: 2300W
Motor Type: Brushless - Outrunner
Number of Poles: 14
Outer Diameter: 2.5" (63mm)
Product Length: 2.4" (62mm)
Product Weight: 22.4oz (635g)
Recommended Speed Control: 120A
Shaft Diameter: 0.31" (8mm)
This product was added to our catalog on March 30, 2022