The AR9030T receiver is a feature-packed, 9-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. The AR9030T features built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive flight log or receiver pack voltage telemetry data. If you have a DSMX/DSM2® transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates the AR9030T receiver will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications like 3D helis and airplanes. The AR9230 includes 1 DSMX carbon fuse remote receiver that allows you take advantage of Spektrum™ MultiLink™ technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
The AR9320T was designed specifically for carbon fuselage aircraft and includes a special antenna design that overcomes RF limitations by allowing you to route the antennas through the side of the fuselage to the outside of the aircraft. The AR9320T also includes a built in variometer sensor automatically senses barometric pressure in order to determine rate of climb and provides altitude above ground level (AGL) with no calibration required.
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna’s for optimal RF performance
- Extended antenna’s designed for optimal performance with carbon fuselage aircraft
- Built-in variometer sensor automatically senses barometric pressure in order to determine rate of climb and provides altitude above ground level (AGL) with no calibration required.
Type: AR9320T 9 Channel Carbon Fuse Telemetry Receiver
# of Channels: 9
Length: 1.91 in (48.52 mm)
Width: 1.11 in (28.3 mm)
Height: 0.82 in (20.9 mm)
Weight: 0.63 oz (17.83 g)
Voltage Range: 3.5-9V
Experience Level: Intermediate
This product was added to our catalog on December 30, 2016