Spektrum RC AR6410L DSMX 6-Channel Ultra Micro Receiver/ESC
The Spektrum™ AR6410L receiver is a 6-channel ultra micro receiver with integrated servos, speed control and ParkZone® X-Port™ technology. The AR6410L receiver is designed for ultra micro and ultra light foamy aircraft. Featuring DSMX™ technology, the AR6400L receiver is compatible with all Spektrum, JR®, E-flite® and ParkZone 2.4GHz DSM2® transmitters.
The AR6410/AR6410L receiver is designed for ultra micro aircraft and is ideal for scratch-built ultra micro projects. The AR6410/AR6410L receiver is designed to use a single cell
LiPo battery. Two sizes are available, 3.7V 110mAh (EFLB1101S/PKZ1034) and 3.7V 70mAh (PKZ3001). The integrated brushed speed controller can be used to power a brushed motor drawing up to 2 amps of continuous current or an optional brushless speed controller can be used. An integrated X-Port feature allows for future expansion. When X-Port technology is active, CH5 and CH6 are not available; however, reversed aileron (CH2) is still available.
Force: 2.8 oz/79.4 g
Stroke: 0.36 in /9.1mm
Speed: 0.14 sec
Type: Integrated brushed
Max Continuous Current: 2.0 amps
NOTICE: The AR6410/AR6410L receiver is not compatible with the DX6 park flyer radio system.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2/DSMX or Spektrum products.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.
This product is not intended for use by children under 14 years of age without direct adult supervision.
- Two integrated linear servos (elevator and rudder) plus two additional servo ports
- Long 0.36 in (9.1mm) servo throw for 3D aerobatics
- Integrated brushed speed control
- Compatible with optional Spektrum™ linear ultra micro servos (SPMAS2000 and SPMAS2000L)
- Compatible with external brushless speed controls (optional)
- 1mm JST connections
- Weighs just 3.9 grams
- Small, compact footprint
- Single LiPo operation
- Smart Bind™ technology
- X-Port™ accessory system allows for future expansion
- Type: DSM2® micro receiver + two integrated linear servos + integrated brushed ESC
- # of Channels: 6 channels or 4 channels plus X-Port™ technology
- Modulation: DSM2/DSMX®
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Length: 0.92 in (23.45mm)
- Width: 1.09 in (27.75mm)
- Height: 0.32 in (8.10mm)
- Weight: 0.14 oz (3.9 g)
- Voltage Range: 1-cell LiPo 3.2V to 4.2V
- Antenna Length: 31mm
This product was added to our catalog on February 9, 2012.