Spektrum RC A6265 Digital High Torque Metal Gear Airplane Servo (High Voltage)
This is the Spektrum A6265 HV Digital High Torque Metal Gear Airplane Servo. The A6265 delivers premium power, precision and durability that makes it a great choice for giant scale aircraft. It features an aluminum center case, precision metal gears and Spektrums quick release servo lead that make it a great choice for any application where extra torque and holding power are a necessity.
- Quick Release Servo Lead: Detachable servo leads simplify wiring and maintenance
- HV compatiblity: No regulator needed for HV applications, but still offers outstanding performance at 6V.
- High Torque: Offers 448 oz-in of torque for 8.4V HV applications and 328 oz-in of torque for 6.0V applications while offering impressive speed of .10 sec/60 @8.4V and .156 sec/60 for for 6V applications offering the perfect combination of torque and speed for giant scale models.
- High Precision: Offers low deadband, top of the line centering, high resolution, with impressive holding torque for unmatched performance.
- Metal Gear Train: Long life (low wear) gear train for great long life performance.
- Aluminum Center Case: Acts as a heat sink to keep the motor cool which increases performance and life of the servo, and adds high end look and feel.
Size Category: Standard
Application: Giant Scale Airplane
Torque: 328 oz-in (23.6kg-cm) @ 6.0V; 448 oz-in (32.25kg-cm) @ 8.4V
Speed: 0.15 sec/60deg @ 6.0V; 0.10 sec/60 deg @ 8.4V
Length: 1.61 in (40.9mm)
Width: 0.82 in (20.9mm)
Height: 1.25 in (31.8mm)
Weight: 2.20 oz (62g)
Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
Motor Type: Coreless
Connector Type: Z-Connector
Gear Type: Metal
Gear Material: Stainless steel/Steel
Voltage: 4.8–8.4V (High Voltage)
This product was added to our catalog on July 7, 2015.