This is the Spektrum A6265 HV Digital High Torque Metal Gear Airplane Servo. The A6265 delivers premium power, precision and durability that makes it a great choice for giant scale aircraft. It features an aluminum center case, precision metal gears and Spektrums quick release servo lead that make it a great choice for any application where extra torque and holding power are a necessity.
- Quick Release Servo Lead: Detachable servo leads simplify wiring and maintenance
- HV compatiblity: No regulator needed for HV applications, but still offers outstanding performance at 6V.
- High Torque: Offers 448 oz-in of torque for 8.4V HV applications and 328 oz-in of torque for 6.0V applications while offering impressive speed of .10 sec/60 @8.4V and .156 sec/60 for for 6V applications offering the perfect combination of torque and speed for giant scale models.
- High Precision: Offers low deadband, top of the line centering, high resolution, with impressive holding torque for unmatched performance.
- Metal Gear Train: Long life (low wear) gear train for great long life performance.
- Aluminum Center Case: Acts as a heat sink to keep the motor cool which increases performance and life of the servo, and adds high end look and feel.
: Giant Scale Airplane
: 328 oz-in (23.6kg-cm) @ 6.0V; 448 oz-in (32.25kg-cm) @ 8.4V
: 0.15 sec/60deg @ 6.0V; 0.10 sec/60 deg @ 8.4V
: 1.61 in (40.9mm)
: 0.82 in (20.9mm)
: 1.25 in (31.8mm)
: 2.20 oz (62g)
Bushing Or Bearing
: Stainless steel/Steel
: 4.8–8.4V (High Voltage)
This product was added to our catalog on July 7, 2015