Spedix S250 Pro Bind and Fly FPV Drone Kit w/Naze32 Flight Controller
This is a new generation Spedix S250 Pro quadcopter which includes all the components needed to assemble an almost ready to fly aircraft! This is a great choice for pilots who prefer to build their drone, but don't want to waste time figuring out what gear to use to finish it off. Improvements found on the new S250 Pro include improved durability, higher performance levels, and improved flying characteristics. Advancements in technology allow the Spedix to feel more connected in flight, a higher level of durability with the re-designed top and bottom frame, and lastly increased power with an upgrade in the motor and ESC system.
The Spedix S250 Pro takes the best qualities of plastic and carbon fiber material to create the ultimate 250 class FPV drone. The S250 is beautiful, lightweight, easy to assemble and simple to repair. With its unique frame, combined with a series of electric components and accessories developed specially for the S250, this machine is a true work of art. The ESC's and power distribution board were developed exclusively for the S250 and fit the frame like a glove. Plus, a majority of the electronic components are pre-soldered modules - so assembly, repair and maintenance are as simple as possible.
- Fully assembled and programmed from the factory
- Bind and Fly Technology with a Satelite Receiver
- Lightweight and Agile
- 700TVL camera
- 40 channel video transmitter
- Naze Rev6 flight controller with integrated MinimOSD
- Reinforced 2204 2300KV motors
- BLHeli program ESC with OneShot
- Stronger arms
- Green and red LED lights on arms
- Programmable LED light on the tail
- DSMX compatible satellite with binding button
- Clear Landing Gear Mounting System
Needed to Complete:
- DSMX/DSM2 Compatible Radio System (6 Channel Minimum)
- 3s LiPo Battery 1300-2200mAh
- Tools for assembly
Constant community support is offered through a variety of channels, and directly supported at RCGroups.
This product was added to our catalog on June 3, 2016.
I learned the basics on the road. Popped the road pretty hard several times never broke the landing gear. Have not had a really hard crash yet though. I get 8 minute flight times on a 1550 lipo cruising around.
I did end up with a wire being pulled off where the battery connects to the board. Solder was a quick fix.)